KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI BOB THE HMI ARTIST...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: TI BOB THE HMI ARTIST... Reply with quote Back to top

ANMWEYYYY GAD'ON ARTIST KAP GASPILLER!!!!!!!!! WHAT A VOICE!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Listen to OU ANNDAN'N below:
http://aidanproductions.com/V/OUANNDANM.avi
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where is Ti Bob? I thought he was a member of this board. I guess he thinks he will be self serving if he does his own promotion. There is nothing wrong with that. After watching this video, I am a fan. Outstanding vocal!!!

ReineDiana,
Map suiv ou ak koze ti bob sa-a Laughing Laughing Laughing misie ginle ap kase kek ti bwa nan zorey ou manman Laughing Laughing on sel kou a se yon ti bob this ti bob that... Laughing Laughing

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big VALBOSKI wrote:
ReineDiana,
Map suiv ou ak koze ti bob sa-a Laughing Laughing Laughing misie ginle ap kase kek ti bwa nan zorey ou manman Laughing Laughing on sel kou a se yon ti bob this ti bob that... Laughing Laughing

Shocked Shocked Shocked
I just realized you replied to this post B-Valboski! Confused
But ... I am confused here... Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing
so...Ti Bob te gintan ap kaser to bwa nan zorey mwen just because I posted his song!!! Rolling Eyes should I assume that everyone that post someone's work that means that someone is wispering sweet nothings in their ears too... Razz Shocked why do people think that way? for the records...I don't know TBob like that...Yes, he's a great looking dude, belle hauteur, yon tres beau type, li byin kanper, Kon'n chanter... any woman is lucky to have him, but unfortunately, Reine Diana do not know him that intimately. It's like this peeps! My sister had me listen to his songs and I just fell in love with them, plain and that simple...kapish?! Razz so no need to swiv me with this TBob bisinezz Shocked Wink as TBob would say, La Paix Bon Dieu Avec ou dude! Laughing
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Que la paix de Dieu soit avec vous aussi. In the meantime, map kontinue suiv ou ak koze ti Bob sa-a. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: