KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

help from iraq

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haitianin _u.s.army

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: help from iraq Reply with quote Back to top

hello km i wanted to post some pictures from the war in iraq, but im having no luck. does anyone knows how to post them. thank you.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: help from iraq Reply with quote Back to top

Hey,

Open an account with photobucket.com and upload the pictures into your photobucket account and copy and paste the .img files onto this site. If you're having problems, you can send to me at haitianbwoy@yahoo.com and will be more than happy to upload them for you. If haven't told you previously, thanks for what your doing to protect our freedom... Some just don't know...
haitianin _u.s.army wrote:
hello km i wanted to post some pictures from the war in iraq, but im having no luck. does anyone knows how to post them. thank you.

haitianin _u.s.army

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey benny thanks you i will email them to you tommorow. like right now we are 8 hours ahead and its time for me to get some shut eyes.

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello Haitian Us...sorry can't help much but hope you stay safe out there...Keep your head up..God Bless Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
haitianin _u.s.army

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey daphnee thank you for the kind words, eventhough some of us in the army act macho sometimes those kind words helps us alot.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitian-US

Please do not do anything to compromise yourself.. If those pictures can get you in trouble.. please do not send them.. for as much I would like to see them.. Your well being is more important to me... as long they are ok with no law violation.... send them over..

Take care of yourself.. and our support is with you.. may god protect you in this tough mission....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: