KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

What would you do
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenJen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Siromyel wrote:

Quote:
Some men think they can really have the world because they have a golden dick, and have some skills with their tongue. The worst thing is: we women let them have it.

Sad but true. I don't think guys would do most of the things they do if women didn't allow and accept their behavior.

Blackpearl wrote:

Quote:
thanx guys for your advise base on what i have been reading i know what to do now. it was hard enough for me to forget about him the first time i wont let myself go through it again.

again a big thank you to all of my KM family.

No problem. It can be hard to see what you should do when your emotions are involved. I hope that you follow through and remain strong.

JenJen

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Sad but true. I don't think guys would do most of the things they do if women didn't allow and accept their behavior

Jenjen, you got it. I always feel that men disrespect us because we let it happen and because of that they think they are God's gift to women . I don't think so.

My sisters, we have to be strong even though we get emotionally attached
sometimes. We have to think there is always someone better who would appreciate us for who and what we are.

Stay strong

kafou

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa mind scenario sa non, sa rele'w foure Epi Shut Up.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

veegee

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If he is that skilled ... that means he's had a lot of practice. Be careful and go with your gut feeling.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: