KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

What would you do
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackpearl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: What would you do Reply with quote Back to top

This question is not only for the ladies on the board the men can participate also.

What would you do if you were going out with somebody and you thought everything was great until one day you never heard from them and then a month and a half later you hear from them and they tell you that they are involve with some body else but will like to know if you still want to be with them. You did anything you could have done to get in touch with them but they never return you phone calls and you text messages. would you go ahead and still talk to this person or would you let them go.

Yes, the sex is the greatest

the way they go down they are the greatest

and when you are with them you feel so great.

BUt now they belong to someone else not you.

KM kisa nou panse de sa.

Lola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two words:

"Booty Call"

Timafi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will let him go immediately. How dare is he to ask you if you still want be with him while he is involed with someone else. He is very disrespectful. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BLACKPEARL,

THAT IS A SLAP IN DA FACE Mad BAM Shocked

O.k. Rolling Eyes what is left to say to this guy Question
I wouldn't speak to him after the 3rd attempt, let alone let him tell me he is back....AND WHAT Question

Like Timafi stated above: For him to have the nerve and ask you to continue sleeping with him is a big sign of DISRESPECT

JenJen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

End all communication with that person. That is complete nonsense. All seems fine, but the person disappears and doesn't have the decency to return any phone calls and messages?!? He resurfaces and announces that he's with someone else, but would still like to know if she still wants to be with him?!?

Unreal. He is bold to do that. He has absolutely no respect to do something like that.

JenJen

ViceB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Oh Oh! Reply with quote Back to top

I will definetly sit down and listen to what he had to say, remember we cannot judge too quickly, it could f happen to either one of us. Afterwards,make up my mind regarding why he did what he did, but dont know if ill jump in into anything with him.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think everyone else here have already said what the best course of action is in this case.

Some men think they can really have the world because they have a golden dick, and have some skills with their tongue. The worst thing is: we women let them have it.

ViceB

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Amen Syromiel Reply with quote Back to top

I have dealt with those and trust me, they always think they got the world in their hands cause they dick can fonction!
They need to know one thing though, when u mess like that, something about to come up bitting them when they least expect.
Se sak fait ou pa retounen sou mange domi!

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: What would you do Reply with quote Back to top

blackpearl wrote:
This question is not only for the ladies on the board the men can participate also.

What would you do if you were going out with somebody and you thought everything was great until one day you never heard from them and then a month and a half later you hear from them and they tell you that they are involve with some body else but will like to know if you still want to be with them. You did anything you could have done to get in touch with them but they never return you phone calls and you text messages. would you go ahead and still talk to this person or would you let them go.

Yes, the sex is the greatest

the way they go down they are the greatest

and when you are with them you feel so great.

BUt now they belong to someone else not you.

KM kisa nou panse de sa.

Ki radiès sa Mad

He did not return my phone calls/ text messages... A month later he bounced back into my life 2 tell me that he has someone else… Evil or Very Mad

Kisa sa di mwen? Obviously he does not want a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with me, so nan cas sa, mwen ap depozer missyé atèa tout doucement.. Cool

Ecoute cocotte, why would I want 2get all wrapped up/ involved with a man who is emotionally n physically unavailable? Why would I want 2be someone's occasional side-dish? Confused

Si li te gin that someone else before and I knew about it et mwen decidé antré nan jwet la, se yon lon lot pair de marche, mais le fait que li kité mwen la, li al fè affair ak yon lot dame, epi konièa li vle mwen fè " fanm soukoté" li... Oh no... Sa li yé la, s'on pillaille Rolling Eyes

One Luv,

Kara

blackpearl

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx guys for your advise base on what i have been reading i know what to do now. it was hard enough for me to forget about him the first time i wont let myself go through it again.

again a big thank you to all of my KM family.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: