KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LICK A WOMAN'S ANUS (TI BEF NAN TROU MOUDA): DISGUSTING !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malvo509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi, this is one of the most interesting post i've ever read on KM, due to the fact that sex is changing big time, now it's a competition, you dont really know what your new mate has been updated on with his or her last cherie. Now, it bugs the mind. Me personally....my point 'personal'. Okay, honestly, I like a girl that likes to be freaky.

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Malvo509 wrote:
Mezanmi, now it's a competition, you dont really know what your new mate has been updated on with his or her last cherie. Now, it bugs the mind. Me personally....my point 'personal'. Okay, honestly, I like a girl that likes to be freaky.

I'm lost... what exactly are you trying to say.... Confused Confused

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tank mwen gen pwoblem ak "bouda",si yo teka fe'm k@k@ pa douvan li ta bon
lot machine map ashte ya,map mande pouyo pa mete 'back' ladan

pou'm ta rive mete djol mwen nan mouda,shittttttttttttttttttttt nowayyyyyyyyy

yon fi ta mande'm sa ko'm prev damou
mwen tap di'l : si se pousa choupitte, sanble mwen pa renmen'ou

ZENGLEN PI RED

Peterson26

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pap souse creque yon fanm mwen pa bezwen di ou poum ta souce bouda yon fanm thats beyond nasty come on man

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

depi fanm ou renmen yon bagay, se pou'w fe'l pou li..
sinon li pral fe yon lot neg fe sa'w pa vle fe ya....
pawol gran moun....

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEG-BERTHE wrote:
mwen toujou konnen twou bouda pa fet pou fe lanmou li fet pou kaka. Si yon moun ap lanbe twou kaka pou di-m se lanmou bonn chans salop. Apre sa pa komplenn ke manmzel/misye te pete nan dyol ou, ou byen ou te manje kras kaka sech nan plim nan fant bouden

oh shit, apres pawol sa yo mwen pa kwe yap kontinye ak bagay sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is nothing discusting about licking ass, for you it might be a big deal for others it might be fun.
I like a litle spice on my love-making but if it's bother a man to put his tongue in my ass it's ok, because i will never let him put his thing in my ass.

PrincessR26

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HONESTLY I HAD IT DONE TO ME BUT I DIDNT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT . IN MY MIND I WAS LIKE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes LA MANGE k*K* TOU EPI TOUT SAK SOTI NAN BOUCH LI SE S***. AND YES I DID SAY THAT TO HIM LI ANIK DI" GADE KIJAN YON FANM FREKAN MESYE" Laughing Laughing Laughing

michoulove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had that done to me as well. It's not all that if you ask me.

Tuye m rache m banm ti bef mwen, that's all I care about. Yo te met rache klit la, I don't mind. It's all in the name of satisfaction.

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know if licking ass has satisfaction in it but if a man do it for me, it just make me felt a little closer to the man that's all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: