KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LICK A WOMAN'S ANUS (TI BEF NAN TROU MOUDA): DISGUSTING !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViceB

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: I can say AMEN TO THAT, it feels good Reply with quote Back to top

There is nothing discusting about licking the ass, trust me, my husband loves doing it to me and i love anal sex, it was weird at first but after i had both orgasms, coming both (vagina and behind) it felt so good that i couldnt let him touch me cause my body was heating up and blowing up and my beautiful clit had a pulse like it was going to burst.
You cant say something is discuting unless you tried it, but if your significant other is clean, there is no damage to it. Love making gets so exciting once you put some kinkiness in it Twisted Evil

wallywal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

degeulasse esti.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
There is nothing discusting about licking the ass, trust me, my husband loves doing it to me and i love anal sex, it was weird at first but after i had both orgasms, coming both (vagina and behind) it felt so good that i couldnt let him touch me cause my body was heating up and blowing up and my beautiful clit had a pulse like it was going to burst.
You cant say something is discuting unless you tried it, but if your significant other is clean, there is no damage to it. Love making gets so exciting once you put some kinkiness in it

ViceB la mwen resi pako pase Jardin d'enfant ladan. KErttttttttttttttttt ginleu the bus will stop devan'm lan pito. kerttttttttt Fant Deye ti cochon danmmmmmmmmmm

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

croixdesbouquets

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've done it by accident , fanm bonm yo bel kout kouyad ak yon loud alsiis

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEG-BERTHE wrote:
mwen toujou konnen twou bouda pa fet pou fe lanmou li fet pou kaka. Si yon moun ap lanbe twou kaka pou di-m se lanmou bonn chans salop. Apre sa pa komplenn ke manmzel/misye te pete nan dyol ou, ou byen ou te manje kras kaka sech nan plim nan fant bouden

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ou pata fraze mo yo konsa... Laughing

Big Lu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i graduated my girlfriend on that, right now i'm getting the TRONBOM..man that sh+t will put you in heaven...if you guys don't know sa tronbom nan ye go dig more to your video...you guys put me in the mood Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kremas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

---

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Quote:
You cant say something is discuting unless you tried it, but if your significant other is clean, there is no damage to it. Love making gets so exciting once you put some kinkiness in it

ViceB la mwen resi pako pase Jardin d'enfant ladan. KErttttttttttttttttt ginleu the bus will stop devan'm lan pito. kerttttttttt Fant Deye ti cochon danmmmmmmmmmm

KAFOU THE FREAK ! RESI GEN YON BAGAY NAN SEX, LI BOUE PWA.

It seems nowadays people are trying to enjoy everything about sex that some men want top put their tongue and their dick everywhere in the woman's body where there is a HOLE.

Sèl sak rete konnie a se pou gason forc3e4 foure bwa yo nan trou zorèy ak nan trou nen fi a. Paske tout kote ki gen trou neg yo prè pou mete lang ak zozo yo
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jjmoney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Croix des Bouquets WHAT PART OF CROIX DES BOUQUETS U FROM

croixdesbouquets

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was born and raised at rue saint Jean sou gran rue i spent about 8 years living at santo 19 by the sos village

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: