KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL HE SAYS SO......OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Steve Nash, Back to Back Most Valuable Player!!! Laughing

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Steve Nash, Back to Back Most Valuable Player!!! Laughing

jacomo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso,

You are right, he is the MVP...The Most Vicously Posterized, see above post....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We'll see what happens throughout the rest of the series.

Steve Nash Back to Back Most Valuable Player.

jacomo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso,

I know that you are very knowledgeable when it comes to sports. Both you and I know that MVP nonsense means nothing now a days, it's more of a popularity contest than anything else ever since the sportscasters started voting. I think we need to revert back to the days when players were allowed to vote for the MVP. The last guy that fairly won the award was Michael Jordan.

Last edited by jacomo on Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moj, I agree with you bro. Jordan was the last true MVP.

As for Steve Nash, to tell you the truth, I probably would've voted for Dirk Nowitzky, Kobe, and LeBron.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am with Pat.. SUNS will prevail.......

rika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GO SUNS GO!!!!!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LAKERS LEADING THE SERIES 2-1

Smushhhh!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

jacomo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq,

Pa okipe yo...As a matter of fact, we should've been up 3-0 on the suns had the referees made the right calls down the stretch in game one. A lot people are picking suns because of their regular season record. That no-defense, run and gun style will never win a championship. That's why both Dallas and the Kings were unable to get over the hump a few years back. Besides the suns' soft defense, they are very thin on the inside. I originally said the Lakers would win in SIX,.....The series may not even last that long....

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lake Show Forever.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: