Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ANOTHER VOCALIST REVEALED AS PERSON WHO LOST KDANS JOB!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ANOTHER VOCALIST REVEALED AS PERSON WHO LOST KDANS JOB!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: ANOTHER VOCALIST REVEALED AS PERSON WHO LOST KDANS JOB! Reply with quote Back to top

TAKEOFF vocalist MASS DOUDOU is one vocalist that MAC D says auditioned for the KDANS vocalist job that "he" (MAC D.) that he eventually got.

Does that mean now that MASS DOUDOU might be a leading candidate for the NEW AVAILABLE JOB in KDANS or the band that the same guys are putting together?

A suivre!

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Based on some TAKE OFF footage, this dude could be a good candidate as far as stage presence although I cannot comment on his singing which I have not followed too closely.
Very Happy

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is something that i don't understand about this. I remember that Kdans contacted Mass Doudou for a few gigs right after Jude Jean left.

Anyway... It's the past. I wonder if Take Off's manager Jean Maguy would be happy to learn that his singer had passed an audition.

Epi tou Mass Doudou pap janm fit nan Kdans, yo pa we bagay yo menm jan du tou. Laughing Laughing

Tap vin gen twop chef nan band saa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanimi tout pawol ap soti ces jours ci... Laughing

Mass doudou ??? Shocked Rolling Eyes

Tamoumoune

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK THAT MASS DOUDOU IS OK WHERE HE IS.
I REALLY DON'T SEE HIM AS A LEAD SINGER IN KDANS. NOT HIS STYLE.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tamoumoune wrote:
I THINK THAT MASS DOUDOU IS OK WHERE HE IS.
I REALLY DON'T SEE HIM AS A LEAD SINGER IN KDANS. NOT HIS STYLE.

Wap suiv Tamoumoune...Mass Doudou lead singer of kdans..enfin Rolling Eyes Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: