Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RICHIE DROPS BOOMSHOT ON DJAKOUT AT HAITI PRESS CONFERENCE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE DROPS BOOMSHOT ON DJAKOUT AT HAITI PRESS CONFERENCE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
SMART LA MEM MEM NA WROTE A POST 2 TIMES POU MOUN KA WA SAL DI DE JIMBO AK VYE DJAZZ YO BY POU DJAKOUT LA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation BON FROM THE WORDS OF A GREAT MAN NAME PAT(KM) ENFIN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation DJAZZ LA GI POU LE KRAZE TANDI NU MET POZE Exclamation Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pozé'w piti
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

kompared

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Manke 4 jours pou bon kompa triomphe.... Mwen pa cite non djazz, please Laughing Very Happy

neg_okap

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Manke 4 jours pou bon kompa triomphe.... Very Happy Very Happy

Djazz ou an vle spotlight 2 podiab?Pou jan Richie fe la,se yon Miami Allies(T-vice,Nu Look and Zenglen) vs Djazz Peyi a. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Gad'on vye Djazz.
Kompared ,lobey la di se yon regular bal,li p'ap share spotlight la ak Zenglen menm si yo bezwen li badly. Laughing Laughing
K.R,mortgage yo ap fini peye depi le 6 Aout,kile bal la ap fet menm?

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: RICHIE DROPS BOOMSHOT ON DJAKOUT AT HAITI PRESS CONFEREN Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
According to RADIO 1's CAREL PEDRE, last night at the ZENGLEN press conference, RICHIE dropped a BOOMSHOT on Djakout "Djazz Peyi A", regarding an upcoming 4X4 showdown that they have coming up just like they did with Nu Look at Djoumbala.

RICHIE: I have a lot of respect for Djakout, but in terms of PLAYING MUSIC, Djakout PAKA KANPE DEVAN NOU. We have a bibliography. We are like a music archive, whereas, we already know what Djakout is going to play. Djakout pa gin anyin yap jwe ses jours si. It's just like the American music industry, HIP HOP brings you a lot of money, but JAZZ MUSIC brings you a lot of respect."

We got that from CAREL in Haiti.

KM!

I'll keep my comments to myself for now... Laughing but a showdown between Djakout and Zenglen is a win win situation for the fans...So ti mesieu degager nou Razz Very Happy
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reine

You can say it... Zenglen is looking for a butt whip.... The best always speaks last but the worst always blah bla blah first....

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Pouch!
An'n swivvv toujour Laughing Laughing Laughing
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reine

There is nothing to suiv.... Djakout has the home court advantage.... They are at home .. Djazz Peyi a... Zenglen is the visitor.....

johnd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the real reasons why NU LOOK will probably never be as popular as DJAKOUT is the same why NELLY sells more records COMMON and NAS. the same reason why JAZZ is less popular than RAP. The same reason why more people watch MTV than the Discovery channel. The same Why NAS sell less CDs than LIL JOHN.

I REALLY HATE TO QUOTE MYSELF, BUT RICHIE IS MAKING THE SAME POING THAT I'VE MAKING FOR THE LONGEST.

Couldn't agree with you more. Nowadays, it's not about how great your music is, but how much noise you can make. To me Nu Look and Zenglen are the two best kompa bands out right now, but for some reason they don't sale tickets like the Djakouts and T-Vice of kompa. I wonder why?

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JohnD

Quote:
To me Nu Look and Zenglen are the two best kompa bands out right now, but for some reason they don't sale tickets like the Djakouts and T-Vice of kompa. I wonder why?

Like you said "To You" - No argument from me - Every bread has its cheese.....

You are as good as what people willing to pay.... People willing to pay for Djakout and T-Vice Not Zenglen - You need to know why !!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Djakout is better at selling themsleves.... I wonder when Haitians will ever learn business.... It is not about what you make... It is about what people willing to pay for.... Get it... Richie better go learn business before he started this cry baby stuff .... We are better than Djakout !!! Give me a break !!!!...

Kompa is about feeling and Djakout gives us just that and more....

martine on the bay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when Gracia was in Zenglen maybe Question Question but Djakout Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad is i done deal Richy is dreaming. Djakout will wipe out Zenglen completely trust me Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YO MELE.............................................

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: