KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FEUD WITH A CO-WORKER IN THE WORKPLACE...WHAT DO U DO?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: FEUD WITH A CO-WORKER IN THE WORKPLACE...WHAT DO U DO? Reply with quote Back to top

Hvae you ever been involved in a feud whether it be public or on the down low IN THE WORKPLACE?

If you have any experience in that department, won't you please share it here with us?

WHY did it happen?
How did you handle it?
How did it end up?
Did you confront your co-worker?

All this stems from an interesting report that I saw on Good Morning America this morning.

KM!

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: FEUD WITH A CO-WORKER IN THE WORKPLACE...WHAT DO U DO? Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Hvae you ever been involved in a feud whether it be public or on the down low IN THE WORKPLACE?

If you have any experience in that department, won't you please share it here with us?

WHY did it happen?
How did you handle it?
How did it end up?
Did you confront your co-worker?

All this stems from an interesting report that I saw on Good Morning America this morning.

KM!

I had a feud with a lady at work because she believed I was friendlier with 2 other ladies which she was fighting with and assumed that I took side. She will go to my boss and other co-workers complaining that I was listening to the two ladies and was unfriendly to her. I confronted her one day and had to explain to her that I have nothing against her and whatever is going on with the other two ladies that is their business not mine. I talked to the ladies because we have business matter to discuss and I have no reason to talk to her unless we have to discuss bills. Contrary to what she believes, I am not here to make friends; I am here to do a job and that is it. I also told her that when I go home I don't think or have contact with any of them on my days off. I have not heard anything since I confronted her.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: