KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

One woman with a positive outlook toward married life....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacomo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: One woman with a positive outlook toward married life.... Reply with quote Back to top

A lawyer married a woman who had
previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband,
"Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that
be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him!

But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL LOL She really will get screwed. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou brave wi. Fos lawyer ki genyen sou board la epi ou mete gwo bagay sa. LMAO

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am deeply offended by this post!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tilouj et CatDog, map bay ou yon gro ENFIN!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: