Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 2008 Elections Hillary/Obama Vs. Gulliani/?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2008 Elections Hillary/Obama Vs. Gulliani/?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: 2008 Elections Hillary/Obama Vs. Gulliani/? Reply with quote Back to top

I predict an historical election for 2008, for we will have for the first time two members of a minority group running for president and vice-president.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach

Guillani at the end wil not be in the mix. The man is not leading in any of the early primaries. The history of the US nobody ever wins the presidency if you don't win one of the first two primaries. Giulani as of right now is leading in none. Its Romney and trust me the way the man is campaigning he knows if he wins both he will be the Republican nominee. Then the dark horse begins and trust me the Dems don't have it rapped up.

Hilary is not liked in to many corners of the Democratic party and Obama is a light on terrorists and then apologizes is no ticket of success. Worst yet, the South overall will not be kind to both. There is still other monsters left untapped and you won't hearing from me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Melokompa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guillani does not stand a chance, the guy lacks of authenticity, people are tired of this schmuch exploiting 9/11 and the real White peopl (Anglo Saxon White) see the guy as an european nigger. This guy does not have clean sheet, more scandals and wrondoings will come out as the compaign progresses.

I've never beleived that Obama had a chance, but i'm a little disappointed about his performance in the debates, he looks scared and unprepared.

Hilary i hope America does not elect her, the only democratic candidate that has the interests of black in his policies is John Edwards.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@H1 & Melo - C'mon guys, this is really not fair. Let me get some Dem bashing too... I think everyone should be limited to bash one democrat and thats7.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tanou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

none of them stand a chance, tout bagay sa yo kap fet la se bull Laughing probably some independant democrate dude that no one has ever heard of will probably appear out of no where and win.

Laughing But who knows what's really going to happen.... only the future shall tell, all I know se ke politik pat janm gen anyen de sain ladann.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Giuliani Mach??? You've got to be kidding me!!! Giuliani better learn howw to shut his kid up because he has no chance. Family values-nada, the black and minority vote-nada, his stance on abortion with conservatives-definitely no chance. If Giuliani wants a chance he better run as an independent...hey maybe he's a modern conservative Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: