KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO "KOUTE KE'M"..CLICK 2 SEE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: GABEL'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO "KOUTE KE'M"..CLICK 2 SEE! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the link to check out GABEL's latest music video for the song "KOUTE KE'M".

Won't you PLEASE let them know what you think of it?

Thanks

http://www.kreyoltv.com/media/gabel2.mpg

KM!

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx Pat... Cool Cool
nice video....

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

min Djazz la......The video is well put together..i wouldn't expect anything less from gabel...se wel, Fel

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,
This has to be the best Video released of the Summer. I give GABEL an "F" for FANTASTIC.
What a Job well done. Just when you thought things were getting worse, this HMI keeps coming up with pleasant surprises. How does a Brand New Band like GABEL manage to release such a High Caliber Video.
GABEL, you make us Proud. Congratulations GABEL ( Nap Bien Fel).
Thanks KM, always a breath of fresh Air.
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can I say "Deja-vu"? Confused The lovey-dovey scene (Nicky/Richie/Nia...) and the balcony scene (Nu Look)...The video is not bad but enough of the indoor scenes.
I like the solo scenes, Mayami's views Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and the "chorale" views.
Gabel, it's an ok video.

Thanks Gabel & KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
Can I say "Deja-vu"? Confused The lovey-dovey scene (Nicky/Richie/Nia...) and the balcony scene (Nu Look)...The video is not bad but enough of the indoor scenes.
I like the solo scenes, Mayami's views Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and the "chorale" views.
Gabel, it's an ok video.

Thanks Gabel & KM!

Ayayay Cookie... I was just going to say that. Laughing

I'm not blaming Gabel here. But this is on Sylvester Haze and Sly Production.

Almost every video of a love song produced by this crew is the same scenes: a white hotel room in a sky-high building, a balcony, downtown city view with the sea as landscape, the lead singer with a jacket sitting on a chair, the model on the bed, etc.

Most of the times its always the same thing, even with different bands. That thing is getting played out now!

C'mon, do something else!!! There got to be more you can do than a room, a bed and a balcony. :roll:

The song is really nice. But the video is just ok, too much DEJA VU.

Btw the girl is HOT... damn! Very Happy

nustyle11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice video!! Simple and on point....The girl is absolutely beautiful.

Last edited by nustyle11 on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aya aya . nice job guy cause i love it ... the song is nice .. can't hate here.. cause i love it.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WapKonGeorge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik la pa two mal. Good job

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik saa two bel pou Gabel lage saa nan figi m mezanmi.
I can't get a stroy line. Anyway bel video.

Thx km!!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: