KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ECW Full Time?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: ECW Full Time? Reply with quote Back to top

ECW FULL-TIME.
The plan is to have the promotion return on a full-time basis in September. WWE officials have begun talking to former talent about returning to work for the promotion.

There has been no decision on how the company will be brought back just yet. It's possible that it will take over the present OVW territory, that it will be a promotion that gets matches on the Raw and/or Smackdown promotions or possibly in some other manner.

Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be booking ECW when it starts up.

WWE is offering talent three year deals which consist of a series of one year contracts with rollover clauses. The Sandman, Francine and Balls Mahoney are all being sent contreacts this week.

Kunta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

track I see you keep up with ewrestlingnews.com

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trackmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunta wrote:
track I see you keep up with ewrestlingnews.com
Wink Wink Wink What can i say i love my Wrestling!

Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I heard Sabu recently signed with WWE for 1 year, that's probably the reason why....

I miss ECW!

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I missed both ECW and WCW.. I used to like watching all 3 on Monday night

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: