KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Beginner's need Helllppppp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Young70

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog, pretty please listen to Lola she really knows what she's talking about. Three years ago I lost my cousin in a motocycle accident, the day of he's funeral they couldn't even show people he's face because of how bad he looks. So please think about this, really, really hard before you make any decisions. I really hope and pray that you forget about the idea of purchasing one.

So please again think about it.

Young70!

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your concern guys, I really appreciate it. I know that accident happen and the risk of surviving or walking away with only a scratch is very slim. It is a chance I’m willing to take. I have heard of every bad motorcycle accident that you can think of from people dying to people getting paralyzed. At the same time they are some people that got in a motorcycle accident and walk away with not even a scratch. That is why I have taken classes to help me understand the risks and how to avoid accident. Nothing in life is guarantee; there are things that are beyond our controls. I believe that everything happen for a reason, so if when I purchase my motorcycle and something happen it was meant to happen. Guys they are people out there that I’ve been riding for over 20 something years and they never gotten hurt. The percentage of people getting hurt in motorcycle accident is not that high, but the only thing is that the severity of the accident is worst than a car accidents.

My sincere condolences for those of you whom have lost of love one

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog;

Inbin under one condition, fok ou mete'm nan do'w cheri pou mwen ka kinbe'w durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Catdog;

Inbin under one condition, fok ou mete'm nan do'w cheri pou mwen ka kinbe'w durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing you're brave. Did you read, what could happen if you get nan deye'm opps I meant to say non do'm?

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog;

si mwen ta chita nan do'w, mwen tap make sure mwen fe tout kote nan corps mwen dur, pou mwen ka kinbe'w durrrrrrrrr, pou mwen pa tomber.
nou tap konjige le verb Durrrrrrr nan tout temps ki ekziste yo. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: