KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Beginner's need Helllppppp
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Beginner's need Helllppppp Reply with quote Back to top

I got my motorcycle license and I want to get a used bike by the summer. For the people that have experience riding could you please give me some tips? I will really appreciate your input in this.

The reason that I’m looking for a used bike is because I was told that it will be beneficial for me, that way if I drop it I will not have to worry about the cost of fixing it and the insurance on it will be less expensive. I also have people telling me to get 600cc to 1000cc versus the 250 and 500 that I want to get until I get comfortable riding on the street. I’m being told also the main reason to get at least 600cc to 1000cc is that way I get the experience from the beginning riding a powerful bike. I have been to different stores looking also at gears, there are so many that I don’t know what brande/make to choose, any suggestion on that will be great.

Thanks in advance to all of you that will reply to my post with some helpful info.

PS For those that ride, could you please tell me how long you have been riding and what type of bike you have?

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it really Catdog or?

Anmwey ban'm al mande Boxer si se Catdog kap tape a Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se Catdog vre, mwen pap menm al travail ak machine menm. Just banm ride chak matin Catdog Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou pou kisa tout anmwey sa Question A si ou pa kinbe'm fo wap tombe vre wi.

Sanrick se van'm ou ta we kap pase

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog

are u a girl?

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg-montreal what has that got to do with anything? Can you help yes or no?

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg montreal;

nan siecle ke nap viv la. ou tou we ke mwen pa tap jan, mande'l pou mwen chita nan do'l si li pa yon fanmmmm. se pa nan monde koulyea pou chita nan do yon gaso sou motocyclet, non non non.

Catdog se yon fanmmmmmmm total capitalllllllllllllllllllllll.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog wrote:
neg-montreal what has that got to do with anything? Can you help yes or no?

se bezwen mwen te bezwen konnen poum te ka mandé yon ti ride tou paske afè de chita dèyè yon gasson sou motocyclette mwen pa ladan

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
neg montreal;

nan siecle ke nap viv la. ou tou we ke mwen pa tap jan, mande'l pou mwen chita nan do'l si li pa yon fanmmmm. se pa nan monde koulyea pou chita nan do yon gaso sou motocyclet, non non non.

ou gen dwa pa lan bagay sa, men justement lan siècle ke nap viv lan bagay yo pa fèt en cachette encore Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg_montreal wrote:
Catdog

are u a girl?

LMAO !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kafou wrote:
neg montreal;

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Kafou ak Sanrick, neg montreal we nou gen yon ti san sou nou. Se sak fe li ka we nou (kafou ak Sanrick) deye yo motosilket yon lot gason ap kondwi. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: