KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT IS KOMPA's BEST SELLING ALBUM EVER?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kunta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In Panama, David is a classic. A lot of people may not know this, but DP owned the Antilles for many years even surpassing Tabou Combo...reason for that...the Style DP was playing was the same style of Compas they created.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kalito KUNTA KINTE Bro...what is up!!!!!!!!!! Cool

It is good to see you back on board and to meet you again.

I learned about this one from you.....YET

I still haven't got the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to have it.....................could u hook a brother?

or tell me where I can buy it.

Merci........Kalito....>>>>>>>>>>

Mexkompa

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpadiva wrote:
Bon ou bliye yon gwo djazz wi la! Tabou Combo had the highest sells with New York City album. And Sweet Micky has sold the most the albums in total. We do not have resource like the AMI to keep track, however, Kunta and Pipirite, and TonyMontana are the experts with this question. This has been discussed several times here Duke.

L'album New york city de Tabou combo est l'un des deux seuls albums konpa qui a été disque d'or (50.000 copies vendues). L'autre c'est un autre album de Tabou Combo dont j'ai oublié le nom. Case close! Pa gen aucun group lan industrie sila ki devant Tabou lan vann album

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Montreal, ale fer recherches sou " DAVID" of D.P, avan ou di CASE CLOSE, brother!

New York City of Tabou is second behind David. A'l mande nimporte Tabou musicians!!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kunta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All I have to say...ask any store owners...on CD Reprint alone, DAVID is a top seller....shit email MINI-RECORDS...they can tell you exactly. Now imagine top selling reprint plus the original release sell...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kunta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEXCOMPAS...check out CHECKOUTCD.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIni Records
Checkoutcd.com

GOT IT.

Thank you man.

mex

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunta, se pa jodi ya pawol sa ap parle nan HMI nan. Everyone, included Tabou musicians know is DAVID. THAT'S IT!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK then Let's Correect the List:

D. P. - DAVID

TABOU COMBO - NEW YORK

THE BEST OF ZEKLE

SWEET MICKY - I DON'T CARE / PA MANYEN

SWEET MICKY - DENYE OCCASIONS

T VICE - BI DI BIDI BAM BAM

BOOKMAN EKSPERYANS

MIZIK MIZIK - DE GER

HAITI TWOUBADOUR

ALAN CAVE - SE PA POU DAT

CARIMI - BANG BANG

TROPICANA - 40EME ANNIVERSAIRE

NU LOOK - STILL NEWS

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se Tabou combo seulement ki fè disque d'or.

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: