KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*KREYOL LA TV SHOW 1 (GUEST BLACK ALEX): CLICK TO WATCH!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

km wrote this...
kompamagazine wrote:
I wonder if FANATICISM IS SO BAD that members of other bands, and perhaps KREZI fans refuse to give their opinions on this.
KM!

and funky flip the script like that...
FUNKY wrote:
..unlike some kreyol la fans ki refusé vinn palé nan pa krezi sitou 5etwal ki toujou la nan fè bass..

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plas a amelyorasyon nan MONTAJ la men BON BAGAY... M'byen enmen KONSÈP sa youn panse sou PÈSONALITE on lòt frè mizisyen
Thx Wink

Tamoumoune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANKS, I REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW.
WE ARE WAITING FOR SOME MORE.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tamoumoune

I would have preferred to have had more details about what you liked or did not like about it. Thanks for the comments.

KM!

Tamoumoune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW HOW THEY INTERACT TO ONE ANOTHER BUT ALSO I THINK THAT SOME PERSONNAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED.
WE AS FANS OR CRAZY FANS, WE ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW MORE OF OUR ARTISTS.

kompamagazine wrote:
Tamoumoune

I would have preferred to have had more details about what you liked or did not like about it. Thanks for the comments.

KM!

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished the show and because I missed the post saw the djakout first and must say that I preferred the "flow" of this one better....I like the idea of the same topic/question directed at different members of the band. I had a totally different impression of vlad (shy perhaps) but can tell he is very direct! Ti Jo is such a natural, his stage presence seems effortless and that's one of the band's biggest asset. GREAT SHOW!!! Who's next lol

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just watched that show
love it alot, its looks like the kreyol la crew are all good friends and appreciate one another but yon sel bagay map di neg ki rinmin goumin se vagabond sa rele Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: