Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DJ REY IS CHALLENGING MAC D. TO A FACE TO FACE DEBATE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJ REY IS CHALLENGING MAC D. TO A FACE TO FACE DEBATE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: DJ REY IS CHALLENGING MAC D. TO A FACE TO FACE DEBATE! Reply with quote Back to top

DJ REY who happens to be in Florida from what he just told me, says that he is challenging MAC D to a FACE TO FACE DEBATE here on Kompa Magazine so that "Li ka di mwen sa lap dim' nan FACE A FACE".

Those are the exact words from DJ REY/KDANS P.R, so we'll see if MAC D. will be up to the challenge.

A SUIVRE!

KM!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EH BAL NAN PIE'OU PAT.
MWEN GEN TIKEM DEJA POU MATCH SA,MWEN PAP RATE YON MINIT,
SI NOU TE KA JWENN LI LIVE. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey bay vag

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Pawòl anpil "dwa te gòch" K-dans sa yo pral tounen sou moun ankò? Bon poukisa rès neg K-dans yo pa ale konvèti, al fè yon lòt bagay ...
Tout pale anpil sa yo, pa gen youn ki klè Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat video tape this match up fast brother.

When it gets posted I am going to get some popcorn and see the blows coming and going!!!

I just got a feeling DJ Rey will not make it in the second round!!!! Laughing

TATOU20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................. Dj Rey mensi ou se on moun ki kwe nan on bagay ki pap janm ka ressucite like k-dans ofcourse but danm mwen pat panse si macd te inportant konsa non example ou vle fe on debate ak li..............sal pral di ooooooooooo im going to school......tchuippppppppp
DJREY PLEASE KONTINUE KWE NAN K_DANS OU Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing menm si sa sad but debate nah macd is not woth it Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow kitel pale se pa la ou la wa we

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dj Rey/K-dans Pr Stop this non sense ou komanse tres raz..penser a l'avenir non si yon lot djazz ta vle pran pou pr..kembe image ou fre'm..ki bagay face a face sa wap pale a?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

Dekale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deba sa ap Pay Per View sou K.M only...map sibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
foudukompa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dj Rey get lost. Ou paka fe job PR, DJ oubyen manager jan ou gen foli ya. i would love to see face to face with Macd, but i would lova to be on the phone to ask you some question. Ou pa nan bizniss pistache ale voir pou ou ta nan bisniss mizik. Sorry brother

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ REY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got to do this since I'm being accused directly, I haven't heard the interview yet but one thing i have to say is this: Coming out the closet from no where and making such accusation is not necessary and very bad timing, I had nothing but love for Mac D but not everyone react the same way in time of crisis, I will suggest the members of K-Dans to put their act together and come out with a positive solution to save the band and when everything is over I will consider sit down for a friendly face to face interview with him or KM since his blaming my work for his decision Very sad indeed. Until now this will not solve the true problem of the band.

Good luck and think Pat for the call.

If only people knew what is going on, Once again very goog timing.

Last edited by DJ REY on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: