KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FLAVOR OF LOVE...FLAVOR FLAV>>>
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raymi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: FLAVOR OF LOVE...FLAVOR FLAV>>> Reply with quote Back to top

All right, I must admit that I don't usually spend my valuable time watching reality tv and when I do find time I prefer to watch shows like law and order and 24.

But to be honest, I became hooked on this show "Flavor of Love" on VHI starring none other than the Public enemy Hype man "flavor flav" on his quest for love.

This show was funny as hell.
IF any of you saw the show, what was your impression of it?. From the get go, I picked Hoopz as the potential winner.
but,
NY and Pumpkin gave up the putani and got the boots.

Much love
Raymi.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Best show on TV.... Laughing

But the ending was bad, the show is SCRIPTED by the way. And all these girls are actresses and models.

NY shouldve won. But hey, I jope to see a second season.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great show!!!

Well I don't care about the "love," it's not about that... It's all entertainment at its best!

In my opinion, Hoops was the coolest, most down to earth, real and cutiest of all the ladies.

NY surely brought the drama and attention to the show. But I LMAO when I saw her ass walking out the door like Hoops said... Jan li t'ap bat kò l'. Laughing Btw, she's a real bitch and so fake... Inspiring actress for real, like all the others.

And that spitting... Wow!!! Almost got it in her mouth... Damn! Shocked

Saboorrrrrr Saaaabbbb... Laughing

Flav definitely had fun making out with these girls, even though I found it very weird and nasty.

Anyway, great show... Waiting for the reunion episode next week.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:

NY shouldve won. But hey, I jope to see a second season.

Shocked Shocked aRE YOU SERIOUS!!!!

I only watched bits and pieces here and there but I did see the final episode and it was obvious to me that she wasn't going to win. And you are right it is scripted.

BTW...If I were in his shoes (FLAvs) I would've picked Hoops too, something about her that gets you hooked and NY fake-a$$ didn't have that.

He might as well have picked the other fake gold digger w/ the huge breasts.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the show was real, I would have picked Sweetie.

The show was scripted and NY was a FAVORITE among many people, because she kept the show interesting. Without her and Hottie, the show would be NOTHING.

If you watched the entire season like I did, you would understand why I wouldve chosen NY.

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On the last day of Karnaval I couldn't help put to put the Kanaval in haiti to the side to tune in to VH1 in order to find the infamous spit to the face..llllllllllllooooooolllllllllll

And Now I wan to be just like Flavor Flav cause he gets all the chicks.....i wanna look like Flav....Plastic surgery might be a pending option.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I missed the last episode when I went to Haiti. This show was the funny as hell. I hope they'll have a second season.

belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I absolutely loved that show. Embarassed Cool

My opinion of the showare as follows:

1 The ladies were obviously not in it for the love of Flava Rolling Eyes

2 Flava KNEW What Time it was and acted accordingly Wink

3 Hoopz doesn't seem to be feeling Flav. AT ALL!! She is the BEST actress though...as Miss NY was OVERLY Exagerrative Rolling Eyes . Although She most deserved Flaaaava Flav. I knew Hoopz was gonna win out...

4. Hottie was a Hoot Mess!! Shocked

5. Pumpkin is gonna get what's coming for her in the Reunion episode in 2 weeks. And she'll deserve it too. Laughing Laughing

6 The females who gave it up to Flav..... Shocked Confused EEEW!! I mean daaaag was it REALLY that serious?!?!?

7. There will be from what I've read a Flavor of Love 2!! Cool Cool
I SOOOO look forward to that. Embarassed Embarassed

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I HATE THIS SHOW. I DON'T LIKE REALITY TV TO BEGIN WITH, EXCEPT FOR TOP MODEL AND T HE APPRENTICE. BUT THIS SHOW IS ... DISCUSTING. IN MY OPINION.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I HATE THIS SHOW. I DON'T LIKE REALITY TV TO BEGIN WITH, EXCEPT FOR TOP MODEL AND T HE APPRENTICE. BUT THIS SHOW IS ... DISCUSTING. IN MY OPINION.

OMG, I believe this is the second time Siro and I have agreed on something. At one time, I spend six years without a TV set because I wasn't missing much from Television. I prefer to spend my time reading.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: