Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HARMONIK MUSIC VIDEO/NEW SONG "MWEN BOUKE" (WATCH)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK MUSIC VIDEO/NEW SONG "MWEN BOUKE" (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn VDO Harmonick!!!
McD sings his heart out!
Congrats to everyone involved!

joudre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TI MOUN HIGH SCHOOL YO JWENN Laughing Laughing

Te kwe yo di "PLENYEN" pa a la mode??

Ok.. In all seriousness!
VIDEO.. We already knew that if it's Abdias Laguerre, the image and clarity are gonna be top notch! However, since after the "reyalite a" video, Abdias has been kinda predictable.. NO ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!

MUSIC..
I forgot this song the minute I clicked "done" on YouTube! I'll give you that.. I will remember the name "M'BOUKE"! But nothing more!
Why?
If a song's lyrics are not deep enough to carry it, then you must have a hook that's catchy and fun enough to attract your listener..
Example: "DON'T LET GO" of richie is a taboo subject.. Although he took away from the song by trying to deliver a powerful punch line in "LANMOU &FRIGIDAIRE".. The song is great lyrically, and not only that.. The guitar and solo of the song are memorable! Even if you forget the lyrics, the solos stay in your memory!

The other master at it is Arly.. Not only will he deliver home run lines like "Ou te fe'm kwe nan ou janm kwe nan levanjil", but he can deliver catchy hooks like "why is it hard to find true love" and on top of that place a solo like the one in WMTB that will drive the song, the industry nuts!
In this song, Vocally Mc D did his thing, the lyrics are not bad, but a little childish, but that's not the problem.. The hook or the solo that should bring the song to its highest point is missing! AND ALL THAT IS NICKY'S FAULT!
If a song like this comes out before "premiere danse".. It would be a monster hit! But today.. Nicky's solo are so overused that they don't have any effect as they did back in the days.. They are still nice enough to deliver ok songs like this.. But not powerful enough to flip an industry upside down..
Nicky refuses to re-invent himself, and he might be making some money as is, but his influence has diminished greatly!

MY OPINION OFF COURSE!

G-weezykompa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Epa gen hater nan bussiness lan vre ! Ou di mizik sa pa bon patizan.. Bro you need jesus.. Best believe it!!

komparock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats what you call a great music.. everything is just perfect.. MacD delivered big time so proud of him.. still think the beginning of the song is slightly better than the end.. though.. 9/10..

komparock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best thing he said in his post was " just his opinion"

komparock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best thing he said in his post was " just his opinion"

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RoiHenri aime sal we/tande la anpilllllll
Music la manke on ti bagay, men video a ap couvril

joudre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G-weezykompa wrote:
Epa gen hater nan bussiness lan vre ! Ou di mizik sa pa bon patizan.. Bro you need jesus.. Best believe it!!

Kote'm di mizik la pa Bon la zanmi'm.. Frere nan levanjil mwen?? Rolling Eyes

Quote yon ligne nan tout sa'm di yo la.. Ki demontre mwen di yon bagay konsa?

Souple..

Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G-weezykompa wrote:

Se kounye a ou konn sa...for some in this business it's a full time job! Smdh antouka, the overall feed back is great! So kite'l mache
Rolling Eyes

Tasha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG I am in love with this video. This has got to be one of the best that i've seen in the HMI. I like that it's simple yet classy. I've been waiting patiently to see what was to come for Harmonik. The wait is over. Hamonik is one of my favorite band. I'm glad to see them getting things back together and back on track.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: