Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - *NU LOOK 2009 KANAVAL "VOUPKAP"....LISTEN NOW!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*NU LOOK 2009 KANAVAL "VOUPKAP"....LISTEN NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philfree wrote:
My point is choubenz is kind of upsetting to see a band working hard to get a song out ,once it's out every body becomes a critic,they don't try to appreciate the effort,instead of dismissing their efforts by critisizing negatively offer some constructive criticism.

BON, HERE IS ANOTHER LUCID MIND! Very Happy
SOME OF THEM ARE ASHAMED OF SAYING THE MERINGUE IS GOOD POU BOSS PA PALE AVEK YO MAL?
OR THEY ARE AFRAID THAT IF NU LOOK GOES TO CARNIVAL AND THEY SUCCEED, LI PAP BON POU YE MINM JEAN AK CARIMI. GIN PLIZIE FANATIK, LOT DJAZZ LA, GRACIA KI PA JANM REMET ANYIN NAN CARNAVAL( BY THE WAY, M PAT KONIN NU LOOK TE NAN KONPETISION AK GRACIA NON?), T-VICE ECT...
MOUVEMAN KNAVAL NU LOOK PAP BON POU ANPIL DJAZZ! SO, THE WORD OF THE DAY ARE: : DESTABILIZATION, DISCOURAGEMENT AND IGNORANCE Shocked Confused
GIN DE LE LE OU PA KONIN PITO OU PA PALE, LAP FE PLIS SENS? Shocked Confused
THIS TIME, I REST MY CASE FOR GOOD!

wallywal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if i remember correctly a couple of years ago djakout cae with the carnaval "manifestation' people wrote them out , the critics, the media, reviews al over said that they didn't see how djakout could be succesful sou beton an with tha carnaval, that ti-vice was declared the winner even before the actual show down.......wel we al know what happened at the actual showdown don't we...all that to say that nu look gin yon bon carnaval nan main li , li gin bagay pou ka degage yo sou beton an

yef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kanaval la bel!!
I wish the guys released this one way earlier. It can work.
But with Tvice/djakout releasing their next week, this song won't the exposure needed

....unless of couse the polemik between NL and Tiblada vin cho!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

Samsonito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
nou pa ret nan tintin bouyon rechoffee yo------nou distingue nou net

se sa ki LOOK la----pi bel kanaval so far

min djazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mwen------se sa ki LOOK la

Bro, sometimes one needs to be humble et realize if we're on the right path or not. To say that NL Carnival song is the best so far is extremely out of context and illogic. I am a Kompa Direct fan and I grew up together with Arly and Richie, which means I like Nu Look kompa style and I am not trying to diminish them. But you need to get a grip on yourself and start seeing the truth again: the real thing is Maestro Arly has let me down; I expected better from him. If he's not willing to go back to studio and do a remix right away, his defeat is guaranteed for sure on the Champs-de-Mars. As a Capois, I really feel sorry for the Nu Look Camp........Again, Bro get a grip on the reality: that meringue is really out of touch, to say the least.

Samsonito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
yanva we are in 2009....champ mars deja two piti...moun pa ka balancé anko non...se bay musik pou cha maché wi..i mean its not that the kanval is bad...but i think it waaaaaaay to weak to hit champ mars...on top of that for a first time Wink

I hear you loud and clear ..but i'm listening to part of the carnaval ..that will make you feel ou lan on bel ti band a pied ap danse' red ... No pa guin rele' anmwey fe' lobey ..yes you right .. but i can see me dancing and moving along pou ampil tan ... ..but i do see where you coming from...

that's is a true Mereigue to be honest...and yes like old time ... li ka mache' ...lan 2 min lan tande tande'...li ka bon..epi ak flash la ...yo pap jwe' tout ..ka guin ti remix tou... but mwen we' kote' yo ka fe'l... panse' and DJ funky Laughing

Congrats to Yanva: I see the way you manage your words to describe how classic Nu Look meringue is; I am pretty sure if it was ZENGLEN who had managed to deliver such a Carnival song, you would be among the people who would state that's an awful Carnival meringue. Bro, get a grip on yourself:" THIS MERINGUE IS OUT OF TOUCH ".....................

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
Go you know where Michael Guirand is.....?
He is right now on the float of Soud Desing in Champs de Mars...

Nu Look needs to get a feel of the road as well...don't just jump in the pool....
Sorry I wanted to edit the previous post ,but I hit quote by mistake....

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
kanaval la tap bel... si neg yo te genyin pi bon slogan epi yon ti pike devan.
Trop raranaval... Keyboard la bien mache.. li manke slogan.

I guess next year.. you guys will do better..

Pike devan a yon ti raranaval.. pa tap mal non.

Pa bliye ke slogan yo ka lage sou beton. Jan Yanva, se pa tout merengue la yo pwal jwe sou beton an, se moso ladan'l. So based on that map di look la ka desann champs-de-mars ak sa yo genyen an.

I'm a fan and I'm being honest, it's not an amazing merengue, but li bon. It's a feel goo kind of merengue, it's not about piman, se good raranaval.
The key will be how they play it sou beton an. Tout bagay la rete nan strateji yap pran...!
Me like!! Good job Nu Look!!

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very impressed (Se pa de signe de la croix m fe anva'm te tande'l Laughing Laughing ). They worked on it, it's nothing like the 2003 one Confused Confused Old school flavor. My favorite part is the "pap fache" part.
Maestro Larivière good job. Can't wait to see Gazzman on the beton Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Cool

lakay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:

anpil moun ap voye pied paske yo te anticipate ke Gazzman tap pwal choute tres dur sou Ti blada
so far mwen oue 2/3 pati ki ka mache bien anpil sou beton a-----LOOK la ap pase tres bien si yo desann sou beton a

Patizan Pa okipe yo, gin ampil nan yo ki pa gin ZEL se sou internet yo pral gade Champs de mars, Se sakapfet yo pral joure leur lap freeze de tan zan tan... And the best part is Se yo ki pral di kiyes ki Champion Nan Knaval la...lol Depi yon kanaval pa gin betiz, voye pwen li pa bon. Si Gazman te di Ambasad Amerikin ap fait Ti Blada fait TOUPIE en Haiti li tap bon.... well nou kite sa pou Beton an

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, this is not good but its ok because it was expected. I said this before and will say it again, Nu Look is not a band fit for this and they should know that and for MONEY they went ahead and did this mess.

Nu Look is a great band and they did not need carnival to establish nothing for them. Just like money drove them boys to get their ass beat money made them do this mess as well.

I hope the hardcore fans who here defending Nu Look understand that as well, the band made a big mistake epi fini. For Ti djazzes putting crap is ok but an establish band like Nu Look its never ok. This is my opinion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: