Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kyet!!! Another hit song to their repertoires. Neg sa yo pa bwe dlo fret menm.
This is a great track; byen tombe.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have also added the tune on the KM JUKEBOX.

Here is the link
http://kompamagazineradio.com/index.php?page=jukebox

KM!

carimipr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CaRiMi's New single featuring Black Alex was Written by Richard Cave and Glenny Benoit...

We truly hope you like it..

We are always looking for constructive critisism so please keep your comments coming...

For any Radio Stations, DJ's and other media entities that would like an emailed copy of the song please write to Carimipr@hotmail.com or MIAMedia@hotmail.com and I will send it to you...

Thanks again for the continued support and we hope that this is only the beginning of us making our fans proud... our album is next!!

CaRiMi PR

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well apré pluzieu fwa ke`m tande`l..it`s a nice song...but not not impressed...

...li rappeler mwen yon ancien musik carimi Rolling Eyes : PLAYER...se komm si se pawol yo ke yo changé selman..sutout nan pati Rolling Eyes

mwen pral ba ou sa ou vle = banm pemisyon pou mwen esklav ou

mem style la..nothing new...

but it`s a ok song....but mwen pa we`l comme HIT

rika

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've listened to it a few times over and over..and here are my thoughts

at 1st I was a little annoyed by the beginning..but i got use to it.. for me thsi song is closer to their original sound and vision as it was on their 1st album...

Again lyrics are nice, theme that we can relate too..Im nto sure if it will be a hit though..but it will defintely grow on people..

its not spectacular..the beginning is ntio as smooth as th rest..yon to gen rèed..takes some getting use too

I like it!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... I'm not impressed! It's just ok for me.

I wasn't expecting a konpa love collabo with Black Alex. I was expecting something hot...

Nothing new at all. In fact, there's a very similar line as in "Player".

I dont see the hit. But let's see how Carimi will do with it.

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone was expecting your typical Black Alex sick spit session but I think the song has a good tune to it, catchy and we all know Carimi, the live setting will be completely different and filled with more grooves. Remember that it was mentioned that Richard gave Black La a script pretty much so he wasn't free to freestyle, while if he performs it live with the band, he might drop a freestyle or two. The song has a story line if you notice. Something that some bands tend to forget nowadays. A quick breakdown from my point of view. I like the use of the instruments, the song sounds full and well balanced to be more exact. Well put together and you can distinguish the instruments clearly. Overall, good track eventhough I sense some older Carimi grooves in there and in the chorus a little bit, which is ok, se minm yo minm la. Keep it up Carimi and waiting for the album.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Guys,
I just got thru listening to the song for a fourth time. This song is going to grow on a lot of people. I like the interactions between the Rap part, the Keyboard and the Guitar solos.
Great Job, I like it a lot. The similarities with the previous songs don't bother. It's part of the CARIMI trademark. Keep it up guys.
Good job guys and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of the Album.
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YO MUSICE LA CHECKA ..................... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation LOL GABBANA TE GE RESON FOR LEAVING US ON STANDBY ALL THIS TIME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink
THERE IS SOME PEOPLE THAT SAID O WE IT WILL BE A HIT WHEN IT GROWS ON YOU aaaaaaaaa ITS A HIT NOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation THERE IS ANOTHER ONE THAT SAID O WE ITS BUBBLE GUM..... LOL ITS NOT THAT PERSON FAULT THO LOL HE GOT HATE IN HIS BLOOD Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CARIMI ROCKS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PIYO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The intro is very nice, specially the riddim with Black Alex voice. It got me really excited cause i tought the crew was gonna do some magic with that riddim. As soon as Michael started singing, it was just regular Carimi track. The song is well mixed and balanced. The lirics are ok, not too impressed. I really like the guitar solo, but as soon as the solo keyboard kicks in the first name that pops in my head was Nickenson Prudomme. Since it's Carimi and it will have a lot of air play, it might become a hit.

piyo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: