Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Just like I predicted...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Just like I predicted...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

Now, jeanVALjean, would you join me in boycotting Pfizer? Do you want to be a part of the revolution? lol

ABSOLUTELY, I'll boycott Pfizer with you, especially since i own MERCK $tock!!! Mr. Green

Lead on Nat Turner! Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

Dude, you've got blood on your hand!!!

Don't ever let me catch you bad-mouthing "the system" on this board.

It's not that serious INC Very Happy If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Cool

m'ap priye pou wou! Razz Laughing Laughing Arrow

What a sell-out you are!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding!! Well, maybe not.

We all have blood on our hands. Although some do have more than others do. It's almost like we're trapped.

It's all gotten so bad that drinking a bottled water is now socially irresponsible.

You cannot save the world. So, live it up til you're gone. Not a bad philosophy.

You should joined the Obama, oh sorry, you are in that camp. I understand the feeling though. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BTW, what is OBAMA's position on HAITI??? For me, not because he is a black man makes him right to handle Haiti?? WAY TO MANY BLACK folks messed up Haiti.

I know Hilary's position, pass the buck to Kendrick Meek, her point man on Haiti!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hilary, you forget soooo fast I see!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wonder if Obama knows where Haiti is or does he consider my little country a terrorists haven. I bet you this this soft boy will probably will do that.

Inconnu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

Now, jeanVALjean, would you join me in boycotting Pfizer? Do you want to be a part of the revolution? lol

ABSOLUTELY, I'll boycott Pfizer with you, especially since i own MERCK $tock!!! Mr. Green

We all have blood on our hands. Although some do have more than others do. It's almost like we're trapped.

It's all gotten so bad that drinking a bottled water is now socially irresponsible.

You cannot save the world. So, live it up til you're gone. Not a bad philosophy.

You should joined the Obama, oh sorry, you are in that camp. I understand the feeling though. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm in nobody's camp, yet.

Reason shall guide me through this.

In case I have trouble deciding, I'll vote for the most eccentric of the bunch. How is that for a change?

BTW, if I do vote, this will be my very first time voting in my entire life.

So, I've got to make it special. I can't just vote just to vote.

Worst comes to worst, I'll wait until the perfect person comes around. lol.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inconnu wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

In case I have trouble deciding, I'll vote for the most eccentric of the bunch. How is that for a change?

If you want most eccentric...Mike Gravel is the winner on the Dem ticket!!! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inconnu wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

All of them are corrupt in the DEM ticket. Who do you think is sponsoring Obama and Hilary, corporate America. It seems right now even the Republicans are not getting any love from corporate America. McCain is broke and Thompson will be filing fundraising returns of $3 Million. WOW!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The problem with all this Romney is laying low with his billions waiting to see Giulani go down like a big turd and then make his move. People backing him with lots of cash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: