Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW !!!!

I want to cry Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bon NU LOOK banm mwen an Mervelous VIDEO for christmas -- This song is so POWERFUL

PLUS -- Video an = 5 STARS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

ARLY = Superstar -- and apa li te Pretty boy (mwen pa te janm notice sa Confused Confused )

NU LOOK --- Nou te met kontinue fe bel VIDEO konsa please

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
ou bel video, but the director did not match the song too much to the music
but, bel video

that's a good observation ..went back to look at it you got a point

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
but, bel video

f p of kompa every member here said the exact same thing for the past 100 post Laughing

bel video but does not match the song Laughing

BUT
JC you have prooven that you are a true impartial fan you did not say much but you said a lot Exclamation

GREAT POINT Exclamation Very Happy

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
but, bel video

CELESTIN RESPECT BRODEUR...RESPECT

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lakay wrote:
Min ti problem double standard ki ginyin ak Ayitien ti zoreil, tet grenn pareil moin yo... Tvice fait video li mete yatch, porsche, lymborgini, grimelle etc ou pa tande pale ampil...Arly mete machine li ou tande se show off se reklam Bentley, Antouka proverb la di " se kapap ki fe "
All i know tout sak nan video net se pou maestro a kay, machine etc
Oh moin pa konn pou belle grimelle yo Wink Wink

SEVRE OUI...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Video, quality is good. I just think they coul've done a much better job on the script.

Better late than never, Good Job Alry & Co!

Bass-La

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="ti-manmi"]1)bass la I GUESS ILLUSION IS NOT A MEGAHIT EVEN THOUGH Arly said himself that it is one of the most requested song !!!!

2) BASS LA

map suiv ou and all you do is quote me to provoke me !I have no IDEA what is your problem but your GAME stops today!

You do not like what I say put me on IGNORE! Arrow
You know what Ti Manmi do me a favor, mete'm ate tou dousman souple.
When I did I quoted you Lil Mommy.
Is your name is Lady GaGa?
What game you're talking about?
And one but not least this is a public forum if you're not already know.
PEACE.

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beautiful video indeed, imagine neg yo te met video sa deyo min le ak album nan.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Barbiegirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice video for one of my favorite song on the album

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 18 of 22

Jump to: