Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirdyfresh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kote moun ki tap pale djazz la mal yo.
oh mwen bliye yap pran buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER! Reply with quote Back to top

the only negative is that the video seems to short Razz Exclamation i want a longer version now if this is possble
Exclamation Wink

or if someone can give me thelink yout tube for the longer version it will be grandly apprecited Wink
on bagay konsa pou moun bay 4;36 selman ... Exclamation

ce n`est pas très généreux, surtout que nobody is going to top that anytime soon ...... Exclamation

... where the street shot done in NY Shocked the real NY Shocked

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER! Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
the only negative is that the video seems to short Razz Exclamation i want a longer version now if this is possble
Exclamation Wink

or if someone can give me thelink yout tube for the longer version it will be grandly apprecited Wink
on bagay konsa pou moun bay 4;36 selman ... Exclamation

ce n`est pas très généreux, surtout que nobody is going to top that anytime soon ...... Exclamation

... where the street shot done in NY Shocked the real NY Shocked

Ti manmi ou tande gen on lòt vèsyon ki pi long... KOUNYÈ an wap mande pou li lollll... Ou sanble anvi wè SHABBA sou 3 rou an lolll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: