Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigcliff78

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I DID BELIEVE THE HYPE. OH MEZANMI WHEN BAGAY YO BON PLEASE DI YO BON.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY VERY HOT VIDEO....ONE OF THE BEST EVER IN THE HMI...MWEN PAKA BAY MANTI LA DUTOU...BUT THE SONG IS A BOUYON RECHOFFE MIN LAP STILL MACHE LAN BAL AND IT WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT...

GOOD JOB CARIMI...ALSO PAT CAN YOU FIND OUT WHY STANLEY AND NOLDY ARE NOT IN THE VIDEO

Tiloulou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: CARIMI BUZZ VIDEO PREMIERE....THE WAIT IS OVER! Reply with quote Back to top

Pou moun kap di yo pat bezwen Shabba, Michael te ka fe sa. M dako ke Michael te ka fel wi men mdako ak chwa Shabba a. Mpanse li bon le yo envite on lot atis vin patisipe nan travay la. Yo dwe envite lot gitaris vin met de kout kod tou paske m twouve Glenny on ti jan parese.

bigcliff78

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
VERY VERY HOT VIDEO....ONE OF THE BEST EVER IN THE HMI...MWEN PAKA BAY MANTI LA DUTOU...BUT THE SONG IS A BOUYON RECHOFFE MIN LAP STILL MACHE LAN BAL AND IT WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT...

GOOD JOB CARIMI...ALSO PAT CAN YOU FIND OUT WHY STANLEY AND NOLDY ARE NOT IN THE VIDEO

"BOULLON RECHAUFFE" @ ROBBIE, C VOYER YO VOYER. MAP BAYOU 5 SECONDES POU SOLDAT INTERNET.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video is simply amazing! Congrats to Carimi!

[b]TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
The video is simply amazing! Congrats to Carimi!

[b]TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Patizan ou marron, very nice video indeed

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nixonlive

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job guys.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram : @nixonlive

***** KOMPA ON TOP *****

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
azb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chapo ba pou carimi yon lot fwa anko....mezanmi mwen santi mwen hi hi hihhiigh...thank's carimi you are the best ...not only for us but for the world ....mezanmi nou pa janm we yon bagay ki fet san faut ..si gen faut mwen pa wel ......ho my god ,ho my god ....they deserve more more more respect ...they really know, how make it wright ....carimi haitian music industry should be proud of you ....buzz la nan sanm tout bon ...when listen and watch this music you feel like you are in other world ..i am talking about the sound ....i think it sound really like a buzz .......ho ho ho carimi carimi carimi carimi carimi .....bon sa ke mwen ka di piga ankenn moun al pedi tan fe kompa rezon la .....n'importe fanatik djazz ou ye ...se pou ou accepte'l epi ba li respect ...carimi you are sweet sweet sweet, the buzz make me so high...............ou fe bagay pou jis le ou pa jwe mizik anko ........big big bigggggggg respect for the international kompa band carimi ahahahahahhhhhahah...any way i waiting for the movie lol lol lol lol lol lol

leodor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the best viedo I've seen since Tantan Lakol. Big up Carimi in production well done. Carimi marketing department is in different level in the HMI. Releasing a video before the actual CD itself only occur here the US market or elsewhere not in the HMI. I hope more bands follow them.

metbeton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the video... That is one of the hottest video so far... however, i have not felt the buzz yet. I listened to it many times but the song pouko mache nan san mwen.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: