Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - CAREL PEDRE ARTICLE ON AOL.COM!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CAREL PEDRE ARTICLE ON AOL.COM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOOD!

BUT SIGNAL FM, I THOUGHT, WAS THE ONLY STATION IN THE AIR, ALONG WITH CARAIBES? THAT IS WAHT I KEPT HEARING, EVEN THE US EMBASSADOR WAS ON SIGNAL FM?
WELL, KENBE LA KAREL!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have been doing a great job brother... I hope you have bigger things awaiting for you once everything is over.

Be safe down there man!

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
GOOD!

BUT SIGNAL FM, I THOUGHT, WAS THE ONLY STATION IN THE AIR, ALONG WITH CARAIBES? THAT IS WAHT I KEPT HEARING, EVEN THE US EMBASSADOR WAS ON SIGNAL FM?
WELL, KENBE LA KAREL!

CHAPO BA POU CAREL AK TOUT LOT ANIMATEUR AK JOURNALIST KI KENBE FE'M E KAP INFORME E EDE POPULASYON AN.

RADIO SIGNAL DESERVES HONORABLE MENTION...
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Anderson Cooper is going to get an award fo rhis coverage of this disaster... CAREL Deserves on right along with him.

He was among the first that CNN Spoke to.

Among the first to post pictures of teh earthquake.

He's all over this.

Good luck down there CAREL.

And keep doing what u're doing.

G54life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MY BROTHER I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP YOU AND MY OTHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN MY PRAYERS

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keep up the good work man.

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kudos CAREL...!!!!

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope there could be more Haitian around like you.

I don't think I could find any words to describe how amazing you are!!!!

God will blessed you and your family.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: