Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO! Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
We asked BRUTUS what his thoughts were on former Zenglen vocalist FRERO joining Hangout, this is what he told me.

BRUTUS: "Frero is a very capable singer, HOWEVER, Hangout has to watch out. Frero is someone who never likes to take responsibility if something goes wrong. He does not like to take responsibility for anything. He likes to blame other people for his troubles. He is always playing that "INNOCENT" role. Li toujou ap pran poz innocent li pou li lage chaj yo sou lot moun. I think Hangout needs to make sure that there are clauses in the contract to protect them from Frero in certain cases."

Brutus continues: "FRERO is also someone who can't take a stand on anything. He always needs someone's approval to take HIS stand for him. Li pa janm ka pran yon position. An example was when he was supposed to have played that gig in New York with us. Before making up his mind about if he should go with us or not, he actually called Reginald in Haiti and put him on the phone in order to get Reginald's approval on if he could go play that gig with us. Frero se yon bon chanteur, min fok Hangout pran anpil precaution avek li sou lot dossier."

KM!

Se ou ti bebe. Se pa manti paske misie kite zenglen paske reginald kite. Sanble ces jours-ci, se archille ki dirige misie Laughing

Celestin wap fete... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway mwen pas we poukisa ni Archill kounyea Brutus pas juste di no comment.

DJKrazyMIx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompa'npiwo wrote:
DJKrazyMIx wrote:
I really don't think Brutus's comment was necessary. How unprofessional was

that, what a joke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Brother pa'm kite neg la chache Spotlight li...

Very funny Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree with some of you, he should of kept his "warning" to himself. What's done is done.

What was truly the intent behind such a warning to Hangout? Was it really to look out for Hangouts BEST INTEREST Cool , or did Brutus try to plant a negative seed in the Hangout/Frero union?

I will try to give Brutus the benefit of the doubt but I really think he should of kept his opinions to himself.

JUST MY OPINION

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

senble pral gin yon bel polemik entre Hangout ak Zenglen...
en nou suiv toujou...

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO! Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
We asked BRUTUS what his thoughts were on former Zenglen vocalist FRERO joining Hangout, this is what he told me.

BRUTUS: "Frero is a very capable singer, HOWEVER, Hangout has to watch out. Frero is someone who never likes to take responsibility if something goes wrong. He does not like to take responsibility for anything. He likes to blame other people for his troubles. He is always playing that "INNOCENT" role. Li toujou ap pran poz innocent li pou li lage chaj yo sou lot moun. I think Hangout needs to make sure that there are clauses in the contract to protect them from Frero in certain cases."

Brutus continues: "FRERO is also someone who can't take a stand on anything. He always needs someone's approval to take HIS stand for him. Li pa janm ka pran yon position. An example was when he was supposed to have played that gig in New York with us. Before making up his mind about if he should go with us or not, he actually called Reginald in Haiti and put him on the phone in order to get Reginald's approval on if he could go play that gig with us. Frero se yon bon chanteur, min fok Hangout pran anpil precaution avek li sou lot dossier."

KM!

Se ou ti bebe. Se pa manti paske misie kite zenglen paske reginald kite. Sanble ces jours-ci, se archille ki dirige misie Laughing

Mezanmi... Mwen resi dakor ak mouche CELESTIN pam nan! Laughing

Neg Frero sa pa maché san ARCHILL... se DOUBLE TROUBLE yo ye.

P.S. mwen se gwo fanatik FRERO... min misyé ak MAC D mwen pa konn kiyès ki pi TI BEBE.

malèpandye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maitre BRUTUS sispann non...
Ou te konnen FRERO te bon chanteur konsa epi ou tap maltrete li . Kounye a Hangout pran'l ou gen problem ak sa .. Oh please !!! kite Hangout ak FRERO gere lele yo tande ..
Oh Frero this... that !!!!
BRUTUS veye kote wap met pied ou tande !!!!
BON chanteur se rans !!! li konn compose tou wi...
Avantaj Frero a , se li jenn , li intelligent ,li gen anpil talent(chanteur normal san fos not) e li energik.
Desavantaj ..li court hahhah!!! se sa pou BRUTUS te di wi ..si li te gen yon consey poul te bay HANGOUT.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

apa li papa...

isn' tthis the same man who is blasting archilles for balsting reginald?

mwne pa komprann koman brutus pense.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
apa li papa...

isn' tthis the same man who is blasting archilles for balsting reginald?

mwne pa komprann koman brutus pense.

Syro, he's not BLASTING Frero, he's just WARNING Hangout. Big Difference. Cool

Clif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rockers where are you tell me what do you think Brutus comment la regarding Frero in Hangout

Clif Smile Smile Smile
Compas Direct Toujours Devant!

bugzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
senble pral gin yon bel polemik entre Hangout ak Zenglen...
en nou suiv toujou...

Fo tout bagay tounen polimik konye ya Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FIDEL WI PAPA......
ZENGLEN WI PAPA
EPI MY NAME STILL Bugzy Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: