Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Just like I predicted...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Just like I predicted...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inconnu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="jeanVALjean
Apa INCONNU s'on bon radical li ye! Very Happy[/quote]

jeanVALjean, do you really believe that politicians in this country could bring the big pharmaceutical companies to their knees and create an equitable healthcare system that ensures everyone receives coverage.

Are you not aware of the dirty games involved in big government contracts?

We are at war in Iraq today partly because of big corporations.

War is business. Big business. To ensure they land multi-billion dollar government contracts, companies set to profit from the war sent their representatives on TV pushing the war on Iraq.

A popular movement is our last recourse.

Now, jeanVALjean, would you join me in boycotting Pfizer? Do you want to be a part of the revolution? lol

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inconnu wrote:

Now, jeanVALjean, would you join me in boycotting Pfizer? Do you want to be a part of the revolution? lol

ABSOLUTELY, I'll boycott Pfizer with you, especially since i own MERCK $tock!!! Mr. Green

Lead on Nat Turner! Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

Inconnu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

ABSOLUTELY, I'll boycott Pfizer with you, especially since i own MERCK $tock!!! Mr. Green

Dude, you've got blood on your hand!!!

Don't ever let me catch you bad-mouthing "the system" on this board.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

It's not that serious INC Very Happy If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Cool... Even our boy LeonceJ ap investi in the "$YSTEM" Mr. Green

m'ap priye pou wou! Razz Laughing Laughing Arrow

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The more debates Obama does the more he looks like a softy. It hit me like a tornado last night the dude is just too soft. Poll numbers don't look good except in South Carolina and leading barely by three points in Illinois. Everywhere else in the Union is outright losing like a dead turd with no cause. Tonight is another illustration why Hilary will be president. Anyway, the thing is boring galore and and the shit being said.

All them Dems are going to lose anyway. Arrow

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
a dead turd with no cause.

Speaking of Hillary...how did you like her pink Jacket, H? Very Happy

Very feminine huh? yes sirreee, nothing says ALL MEN GO TO HELL like Hillary in a cheap pink vest Laughing Laughing Arrow

Inconnu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Inconnu wrote:

It's not that serious INC Very Happy If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Cool

m'ap priye pou wou! Razz Laughing Laughing Arrow

What a sell-out you are!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding!! Well, maybe not.

We all have blood on our hands. Although some do have more than others do. It's almost like we're trapped.

It's all gotten so bad that drinking a bottled water is now socially irresponsible.

You cannot save the world. So, live it up til you're gone. Not a bad philosophy.

Aesha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hillary did win the debate yesterday. The disapointment came inthe fact that hwer debates bring nothing new to the table. She exerted what we have come to expect & love about her. She is very direct & show conviction in her answers. Also, she authority & intelligence in which she addresses the issues demands respect and trust. She is the most well prepared out of all of them for the political & diplomatical aspect of it all. Her advantage is that she as the experience, a ubique experience that no one else in the panel has, and that enabled her to have the upper hand.

Richardson sounded like he wasn't even running for president anymore...more like Hillary's Vice President

Obama fell short..Not that h wasn't attacking certain issues head on, but still...Li te parètmou...

Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Follow the money--the best line of the debate. The stark truth is that neither the GOPs and the Dems will do a damn to tackle corporate corruption because every single one of them has been bought. It's ironic that not one of them offered any rebuttal to Gravel's assertion.
Come election day, it will be just a matter of selecting the lesser of the two evils.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
a dead turd with no cause.

Speaking of Hillary...how did you like her pink Jacket, H? Very Happy

Very feminine huh? yes sirreee, nothing says ALL MEN GO TO HELL like Hillary in a cheap pink vest Laughing Laughing Arrow

Actually, if you ask me your boy Obama, Mr. Light as I like to call him, he should have been wearing pink instead. Dude is done if you ask me, its sad, Pfizer is in trouble if their boy don't take some of Viagara pills quick. Definitely, he is limbing badly!!!!

Tomorrow, we will be reading he raised $100 Million in one day. Great!!!! Laughing Laughing Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: