KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

[EXCLUSIVE] LEAKED PICTURE OF CARLO VIEUX ONLY ON KM !!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: [EXCLUSIVE] LEAKED PICTURE OF CARLO VIEUX ONLY ON KM !!!! Reply with quote Back to top

From a recent photo shoot in Boston for Carimi's upcoming album, I got a chance to hang out with the crew.
Here is an excluvice picture that Carlo Vieux of Carimi took for a current Fashion Magazine
that he will be featured on the cover. Other members of Carimi will be featured on different layouts.
I got a chance to get my hands on some of the pictures to share with the KM Family.

BTW. The upcoming album is gonna be good, CARIMI is cooking something hot in the kitchen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Diva Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very nice marketable picture.

Duke, tell us about the magazine. Is it a national magazine? Haitian magazine? Why are they interested in the CaRiMiGleTh guys?

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew the first reply would be from a lovely lady, better yet a Diva. Anyways, the magazine is an international URBAN FASHION MAGAZINE and it's not Haitian owned but they have good people finding good talents for them. One of their Stylists who was there at the photo shoot is Haitian. So CARIMI was chosen for the month of MAY, Because of their popularity and enthusiasm in their own photo shoot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice picture..he look younger..mwen bien renmen'l

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

catoutou79

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He looks so hot in that pic. Very nice I like it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JenJen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is nice! DJ Super Duke, you'll have to let us know when the issue is out.

JenJen

lana4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tx Dj Super Duke

really really nice "blue" pic !

"youn de plus"

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice picture, I think Carlo looks great. Some might say that the name ICE MAN fits his personality, because I have read many people say that he seems cold and standoffish at times.

Thanks for sharing DJ Super Duke. Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a really nice picture..Me like it but why ice man ? Rolling Eyes

Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pic. Thanks Duke.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: