KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BASIC INSTINCT 2: A 48 YEAR OLD SHARON STONE LOOKS GOOD!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: BASIC INSTINCT 2: A 48 YEAR OLD SHARON STONE LOOKS GOOD! Reply with quote Back to top

Based on previews of the movie that I saw, SHARON STONE still has IT (Looks good) at 48 years old in the "BASIC INSTINCT 2" movie.

Apparently that was not enough for the fans because the movie only groosed 3 million OPENING WEEK. THAT'S EXTREMELY BAD in the movie business.

I wonder if they took too long to do the sequel, or if it's because MICHAEL DOUGLAS is not part of this sequel.

Is the movie really as bad as they say it is?

KM!

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it took them too long to came with the sequel, people loose interest. How long has it been since the first movie 15 or so years? I have no plan on seeing it anyway most of the time sequels are never better than the original movie. I will wait for it to come on Netflix.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, the sequel was released 14 years later. People lose interest. Also, the marketting for the sequel sucked big time. They didn't start promoting the movie until recently. Tchuip! Oh well!

That won't stop me from checking out my girl Sharon Stone.

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wa banmwen nouvel

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The movie sucked big time. There was a lot of delays in production and lots of infighting. The fact the movie studio put out this movie now, which is bad movie season, it speaks volumes.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

trash movie........ Idea

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have not seen the 2, but as addicted I was to the first one I still watch it over and over from time to time... But the was too danm long. did not prepare us for a sequel. If anything most people would not even waste time to go see it.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That movie was on my "To-Go Watch List"

But from the replies I'm seeing, I better wait on that though Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: