KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EDY BRISSEAUX OPEN LETTER ON SWEET MICKY KANAVAL + MORE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: EDY BRISSEAUX OPEN LETTER ON SWEET MICKY KANAVAL + MORE! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a note that musician/cd retailer/music critic EDY BRISSEAUX sent us in regards to SWEET MICKY and his carnaval out of the blue.

EDY BRISSEAUX: "Re: Sweet Micky... We must not be sore losers! In the past, he bit the musiKRETENS, the politiCHIENS, and he did it again!

Micky kale tout Musikreten yo! Apre 5 an dabsans, Knaval Micky pi bon ke tout sa m tande yo. w..Commercial wise. Men sa yo rele met beton ak tout advantaj li genyen: LI PREZIDAN, LI GEN POUVWA, e LI GEN KOB. MINM TCHOUL MICKY YO PRAN NAN KIKI. A La yon honte! Micky merite prezidan lan figi nou vre!

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: MICKY fe ni Djakout/Tvice/Carimi/Kreyol La ak tout lot yo HONTE? Se sa wap di m la?
EDY BRISSEAUX: "KOREK. It is over for his government; nevertheless, he has begun with the repackaging process of the Woz thing...How smart!."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Does the fact that he is and will be a former President...makes him NOT able to go back to the BAD BOY Sweet Micky ways of the past; or does it does NOT matter/Perhaps he might still be a future force in the political game?
EDY BRISSEAUX: "If i were them I would continue the SOUSOU attitude rather than participating...kite met beton an jwe! Although I believe that he should have stayed away from this business at this level because not only has he held the highest office in the nation, but also his security will cost his team a fortune!

He is a Bandit GNG for life; nevertheless, he pretends not to care about the prestige that comes with this office, that is incorrect. He does want to stay in the game... that is why he accepts to leave on the 7th..He will remain a stakeholder!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What future do you believe he has in the HMI in your opinion?
EDY BRISSEAUX: "Se la tristes la ye! Monte ke Exelans lan fe nan Mizik nou afekte kilti nou negativman. Yo telman promote l byen, yo fe l prezidan, ke m panse ki pat yon avantaj pou sosyete a... se sa k fe ou we tout moun panse ke yo ka prezidan. Avek kob li vin genyen, popularite, e men m yon figi entenasyonal...li ap yon danje pou HMI, ko m se sa ou mande m, paske li pa yon moun ki two curieux entelektuelman.

Kom yon ansyen Prezidan, li gen anpil pwa; ceci pwal fe l yon role model pou business lan to it's detriment. Kom yon machan mwen pwal fe kob depi m mete m an pozisyon."

KM!

VeriteSouTambou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eddy al tandé kanaval Chandèl la, pou mw se pi bèl kanaval en tèm de tèks e sonorisation... Pat ou konn kiyès ki miksé kanaval Chandèl la? Si misyé c Ayisyen, c pi gro ingeniè son nou genyen. Miksaj la clean, li pi byen miksé ké kanaval Micky a, ou pa menm tandé vwa Micky byen.... Pat chaché konn Ingeniè ki miksé kanaval chandèl la poun felisitel....

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does he know that Michel will no longer be president after febuary 7th? lol Laughing blodeur a ap cherche job

Unborn_Child

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM epa ou effacer opinion pam. Loll m gen dwa kritike let misye a sim wè sal di a pa fè sense. Anyway sim te brutal so I apologize.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UNBORN CHILD. NEGATIVE.
I did NOT erase your post. YOU GOT CONFUSED because you answered on another post...the SWEET MICKY KANAVAL "Audio" post.
AL GAD POU WE!

KM!

Unborn_Child

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops. M metem bien ba poum eskizem KM. My bad. Sorry.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JMacWall

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: MIZIKRETIN ?? Reply with quote Back to top

I can give Mr Eddy credit for his courage, and his time. I agree partly with him because #Micky's meringue is better than most of them. To me, this year #VICE2K got the best of best meringue.The problem is that the addition of five or six different #Refrain doesn't help at all nowadays. I can see where #Eddy comes from commercially speaking. One great #Refrain is enough. Besides that, #Micky's carnaval is pretty simple and easy to adapt, easy to learn..

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I truly do not understand what this dude is trying to say. This kanaval is definitely not the best out there.

As to everything else.... No comment.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a sweet Micky fan
but this is definitely not Micky best work when it comes to carnival.
remember the 90's, that's when sweet Micky was at his very best
we have this rush this year due to the fact everybody wanted something from the artist and the political scandal surrounding it.
nimpot sa micky te lague a tap fe hit.
in my humble opinion carimi T-vice Kreyol la as kompa bands have a better meringue than Sweet Micky
mes 2 centimes

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: