KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SWEET MICKY kanaval 2016 - Bal Banan Nan! (Listen)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passionkompa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOUCH! SA A BON Laughing

MY MICKY IS BACK Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At the risk of sounding a bit pro-martelly,

Do I wish that martelly didn't release a kanaval? Yes

Do I really care that he is talking about Liliane and Jean-monard? Not really.

I started listening to jean-monard and liliane's shows just to see what all the hype was about and quite frankly, those two are not practicing journalism in any way shape or form.

It's nothing but a long one sided opinion piece every day. News flash for them, we are not under a dictatorship anymore, it's not you against the government. You're suppose to be informing the people, not making their minds up for them.

Had President Martelly made a lot of mistakes? Yes;
Is he worst than what Haiti has had in the past? Of course not.

I'm not sure why everyone wants to consider Liliane to be a patrimony national. Maybe it's because of what she went through under the dictatorship when she worked with Jean Dominique.

But personally, when she starts to practice true journalism, I'll have more respect for her. Until then, ba l bannann nan!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
At the risk of sounding a bit pro-martelly,

Do I wish that martelly didn't release a kanaval? Yes

Do I really care that he is talking about Liliane and Jean-monard? Not really.

I started listening to jean-monard and liliane's shows just to see what all the hype was about and quite frankly, those two are not practicing journalism in any way shape or form.

It's nothing but a long one sided opinion piece every day. News flash for them, we are not under a dictatorship anymore, it's not you against the government. You're suppose to be informing the people, not making their minds up for them.

Had President Martelly made a lot of mistakes? Yes;
Is he worst than what Haiti has had in the past? Of course not.

I'm not sure why everyone wants to consider Liliane to be a patrimony national. Maybe it's because of what she went through under the dictatorship when she worked with Jean Dominique.

But personally, when she starts to practice true journalism, I'll have more respect for her. Until then, ba l bannann nan!!!

anmweyyyyy, you 've always been one of my favorite poster on KM, that right there is some true statement.
you don't follow the mainstream you tell it as you see it, ma chè bravo pou kouraj ou (drop the mic and walk away)
I couldn't agree more with you.
don't we wish the killer of Jean Dominique made a carnival song about him as well ????
food for thought.

#balbanannlan Laughing

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Alex77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This carnival is at its best, receiving massive airplay on a global view because indeed the complete product is that good.

We have some that critique the work of the President on this Carnival 2016.

Why? It is after all music . . . Is it Not?

Either the carnival is good or it is not?

We all know the Carnival is A HIT!!!!!!!!

The Work of T-Ansyto & PRESIDENT MICHEL MARTELLY alias Sweet Micky on this track is brilliant & simply a stand out from all the Carnivals that I have listed to on ***zi ****ival for 2016

I say this duo (T-Ansyto/Sweet Micky) and team up can be a serious Force in the HMI Cool Cool Cool

Bal Baanan La ... Ba Li Ba Li Ba Li....Arrow Arrow

Pi Rouye Pi File . . . Twisted Evil

Cool Cool Cool AUX CAYES CHERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Very Happy Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: