KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

3 MAESTROS RICHIE MENELAS BRUTUS COMPARED BY KENNYWAY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: 3 MAESTROS RICHIE MENELAS BRUTUS COMPARED BY KENNYWAY! Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can you tell us the difference between the last 3 MAESTROS that you've had and RANK THEM IN ORDER. Tell us the difference in terms of PERSONALITIES and MAESTRO pedigree. Menelas, Brutus, Richie?
KENNY: "Forgive me Pat, but I will not be doing the Rankings; the fans can do that themselves. I can simply say that they are 3 different personalities, and have 3 different approaches as far as leading a band. And 3 different levels musicly speaking.

Menelas and Richie have a Lot of similarities as far as Discipline and are also very picky about their approach in both leading and musically speaking. They are both perfectionists at what they do. Pe Brut Brutus is anything goes. He's not so much of a perfectionist, and often needs help to get the right results; but still gets the results somewhat!"

KM!

Bel'Hair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for some reason , Kenny's answers are always very thoughtful. Kenny always makes sure he doesn't offend anyone. his answer above seems very frank and respectful.

keep up Kennyway , ou se yon example de class.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In other words, Richie and Ralph are micro managers. They control every step of the process to make sure they get the results they want.

Brutus doesn't really have a clear vision or where he wants to go; but he will know he has arrived when he gets there. That allows for more artistic freedom and more of everybody's input. It also allows for a more interesting and surprising outcome. Once he hears what he's looking for than the job is done.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: