KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TEAM LOBEY'S FUTURE STATUS AS O-GUN TALKS TO KOMPA MAGAZINE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: TEAM LOBEY'S FUTURE STATUS AS O-GUN TALKS TO KOMPA MAGAZINE! Reply with quote Back to top

KM spoke to TEAM LOBEY's O-GUN about the group's status.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are the fans to expect a TEAM LOBEY kanaval this year or not?
O-GUN: "Unfortunately not this year.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why won’t the fans be treated to a TEAM LOBEY kanaval? OGUN….Eske TEAM LOBEY “Kraze”? Does TEAM LOBEY the band still exist or not?
O-GUN: "The band still exists. The group consists of Pooh, Kv3D, and me. My Granpa got murdered in December, Pooh Bear moved. Black Alex died and Gio left the group; so we just needed some time to ourselves before getting back to the music.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: WHY did GIOK K leave the group? He was one of the founding members after all.
O-GUN: "That only Gio can answer for you lol. There were no hard feelings."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Will u guys be adding new members in the group as replacements for the ones who are no longer there?
O-GUN: "Just know that something big is coming 👊."

KM!

menkonpa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know about his Granpa being killed.
Team Lobey will be missed this year.
There are some gems this year's Carnival

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a fan I'm happy to hear that Team Lobey will be back, they are a fun group. I don't think carnival should happen this year so them not coming out with a merengue doesn't bother me too much. Good luck to Gio K with his future endeavors.

@menkonpa- O-Gun Is very open soul on social media and he explained what happened to his grandfather and it was just a senseless, heinous crime against a very important person in his life. My condolences to him again for his loss and I hope those involved get their comeuppance.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that is one group I will miss this year
to me team Lobey is what king Posse used to be a decade ago
too bad
Sad
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: