KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PANIK LA FACING A HUGE BATTLE IN TERMS OF......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: PANIK LA FACING A HUGE BATTLE IN TERMS OF...... Reply with quote Back to top

Has the group PANIK LA made things MORE DIFFICULT on themselves? Did PANIK LA dig their own HMI grave with what transpired the other day...REGARDLESS OF IF IT WAS LEGITIMATE OR NOT?

I have to tell you that quite a few people in the business that I have spoken to, as well as seeing the reaction of fans towards the group...LET'S JUST SAY THAT THEY WILL HAVE A LONG HILL TO CLIMB in order to get in the good graces of many. You know the old saying where people say AYISIEN MANJE BLIYE VITE.....I wonder if in THIS CASE it will apply.

A promoter in the business told me today that the group MACHE SOU PROPAGAN TWOP....and that the NAME had already taken a hit in the reputation department under the OLD PANIK NAME; and that under the new name PANIK LA....THINGS HAVE NOT GOTTEN BETTER. Clearly, there is a STAIN on the PANIK LA name that needs to be taken care of.

Is there a way for the group to sweep all of these controversies and rumors that have come their way...UNDER THE RUG? Can they even do that? One thing that a musician told me today was that SI YO FE YON HIT MUZIK...LI KA RETIRE YO NAN SA YO YE A LA. Can that even happen? Will or can that be enough?

You know in the industry, you can never bury a group or artist and say that IT'S OVER because the public is extremely unpredictable in that sense; but PANIK LA certainly has not painted themselves in good colors to start their HMI adventure.....REGARDLESS OF IF THEY ARE INNOCENT OR GUILTY in terms of the controversies that have come their way.

A CHANGE OF NAME perhaps...or is that even enough at this point? One thing for sure, JOSHUA BON CHWA and ALAIN FLEURINE have a battle on their hands in the minds of PUBLIC OPINION.

I guess we all will be witnesses in terms of how the rest of this story plays out in terms of the future of PANIK LA in the business.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat they need to take a break from the spotlight and the party scene and concentrate on completing their album. Their two singles had the industry attention. However they failed to capitalize on that. Their latest products is an indication that they have good songwriters and producers in their corner.
If I was them, I would not even spend my money producing a video for the carnival song. I would use that money and energy to promote the album.
Neg yo dwe chita lakay yo ak ret nan studio.

Like you stated if they can score a hit they will be ok.

Yes it is tougher than it already was on them as an upcoming group with no album. However it is not over yet for them

THEREALME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing is really serious in the HMI every band does what they think is good for them (neg yo pa timoun piti)nan biznis sa chacun a ses peinnes chacun a ses douleurs siw pa jwen buferin wap jwenn tylenol kan menm.

H&M

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Panik La = Waste of time.

Joshua spends more time on the internet media versus his bands album. Wish these guys would take this thing serious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: