KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

"FLAMING" SITUATION STARTING TO SPREAD ON...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mizikamort

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Annou sispann fè ti dife volan. Tan pou nou bay on opinyon ki ka agrave pwoblèm lan oubyen leve ogèy nan 2 kan yo, jis kenbe opinyon nou an pou nou. Djaz la pa bezwen jan de dezinyon sa yo.

Sekinam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Alo DJ Super Duke. Men djaz ou. Pat, dj a genlè se youn nan fanatik sa yo wi dapre prediksyon li te fè sou djaz la.

Mwen ta swete se pa vre. Se pou nèg yo met moun alèz. Si se on papye nèg la al tann Ayiti oubyen si se yon lòt bagay.

Right here on KM, there is a post with BELKOD jammig with Zenglen last Saturday and I was there at the party.
But, you have to bring up paper issues that he is waiting for in Haiti that doesn't make any sense besides the guy is a French citizen

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patizan se on egzanp mwen te pran wi. Paske mesye yo te di ke misye al regle on bagay Ayiti. Sa'm konnen de atis frè anm. Tanpri mete'm atè tou dousman.

PA gen tan pou swiv pòs moun an patikilye. Se lè m fin bourike mwen fè on pase bò isi a.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully management will deal with this issue promptly
And that they will do what is best for the band
Good luck to both parties

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: