KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GAZZMAN NEW AUDIO: 6 ANS JOU DEMISSION LI NAN NU LOOK!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: GAZZMAN NEW AUDIO: 6 ANS JOU DEMISSION LI NAN NU LOOK! Reply with quote Back to top

LAST NIGHT was the 6th year anniversary of GAZZMAN's resignation from NU LOOK. On that fateful night in January 2010 after landing in Miami from a Haiti tour...he called us and told us that he had just informed Arly of his decision; and that he was done.

We posted the news AFTER MIDNIGHT after trying to convince him to change his mind for a good 30 to 45 minutes.
(See the ORIGINAL POST in the link below)
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=28270

WE CONTACTED GAZZMAN this morning and surprised him about it, and from there we did a brief audio interview asking him about it.

Listen to the AUDIO INTERVIEW below.
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/gazzman-interview-6-ans-anniversaire-jou-demission-nu-look-la

*GAZZMAN di ke NU LOOK tap pi popule ke KLASS JODI A si...
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=49077

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3 Key quotes from the interview today from Gazzman

1. MOUN PA GRAN MOUN 2 FWA, LÈW PRAN YON DESIZYON FÒW KANPÉ DÈYÈL KÈLKE SWA SAK RIVÉ.

2. PI GWO KOCHMA NAN LAVI SE LÈW REGRETÉ, TOUJOU PANSÉ AVANW DESIDÉ (which i did)

3. PEACE OF MIND IS PRICELESS

KM!

HappyMax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
3 Key quotes from the interview today from Gazzman

1. MOUN PA GRAN MOUN 2 FWA, LÈW PRAN YON DESIZYON FÒW KANPÉ DÈYÈL KÈLKE SWA SAK RIVÉ.

2. PI GWO KOCHMA NAN LAVI SE LÈW REGRETÉ, TOUJOU PANSÉ AVANW DESIDÉ (which i did)

3. PEACE OF MIND IS PRICELESS

KM!

Well said, but If you can read his voice/tone and thought process like a CIA or FBI or any investigator will do listening to a tape, you can tell that Gazzman is still troubled by that decision (in such case, he is still not a free man missing #3 PEACE OF MIND...Just listen to the Carimi/Michael Guirand part that came after a chuckle when Pat said (some will love to see him still in NuLook and some don't), anybody thinking it was a sideshow has no clues about the human weaknesses when talking and let others read you...That was Gazzman selling himself again and expressing his true feeling/wish and I may stretch it (his regrets)...trust me nothing to do with Michael Guirand)...THERE I SAID IT AND MWEN SIYIN DEYE'L, vin'n demantim. Pat could have cornered him further but he let him slide.

Disagreed with the notion that Nulook was going to keep the top...2009 was already showing signs of a divided kingdom with weekly rumors so imagine 72 months extra of that....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: