KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MELAN MEI MEI...U ARE MISSED IN THE HMI!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: MELAN MEI MEI...U ARE MISSED IN THE HMI! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just gonna come and say out...WE MISS MEI MEI IN THE HMI!

I firmly believe that MEILAN formerly known as MEI MEI (former Hangout vocalist) is a DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH bonafide "STAR" that never got the much needed break in the HMI that she deserved after her departure from Hangout.

I have gotten the chance to see her perform on a couple of occasions in the past, and I can tell you that it was a pretty sight to see her do her thing on stage. With her dancing and stage movements alone, she had a whole crowd standing on HER SIDE OF THE STAGE just staring at her every move...IN AWE; and if you go back in the days; GEORGY from her Zin days was the one that used to have that kind of effect on the fans that way.

I CAN'T BELIEVE that no relevant band tried to get her to join; or maybe there were approaches...but NOT from the right bands. She brings INSTANT "CURIOSITY" to a band, and if she is marketed well...THE SKY WOULD BE THE LIMIT.

YEAH YEAH YEAH, there are quite a few girls in our industry that can sing much better than her; but show business is NOT just about that. She has that MAGNET of a presence and beauty that can be INSTANTLY many more fans to a group that are NOT part of their fan base. Give her a couple of songs for her to do her thing and BOOM.....She can blow up. MELAN the 2015/2016 version I believe is more mature musically than who she was back then, and I believe that would be an added plus. I CAN COUNT ON MY HAND BANDS THAT WOULD BENEFIT GREATLY FROM a MEI MEI added to their roster.

I'll even go as far as saying that if she does not fancy the JOINING A BAND thing, she can go with a MEI MEI FEMALE GROUP...add a couple of talented/swag and easy on the eyes Ladies NEXT TO HER...BACKED UP BY A FEW MALE MUSICIANS AS HER BACKUP BAND...and see where that takes her.

MELAN a.ka. MEI MEI is that HOT SAUCE/PIKLIZ that the HMI is sorely lacking in our bands right now on the scene. SHE WOULD ADD SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

MELAN....YOU ARE MISSED ON THE HMI SCENE!

KM!

H&M

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,
With all due respect bro... MeiMei never had a voice. She can't sing. But dammit she's gorgeous. Very nice to look at. But outside of that... No true vocals.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pics!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go ahead Pat
Just say u miss her gouyad loll
That's the only talent she has
I have seen prettier her last pic looks a bit transgendered lol
But that body is the truth!!!

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat by the way I had a chance to have her on my show last week she is back in business as a solo artist and she does not plan on joining a band.

Pat brother you won't miss her for too long from what I've gathered.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know that any post about Mei Mei will get under the female KMers skin.

Welcome back Mei Mei. Why not?

lovingyou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ebyen hmi sa son radòt vre mesye lol. Tann lè philicia pa la, bay sherley skii lebra pito. Mei mei two bon kote'l ye a. Mèsi bokou lol

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love MEI MEI but honestly she is NOT missed..... Laughing Laughing

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:

Pale pou tet ou ak atis fanm ou te manage yo!
Mei Mei still rocks my world e mwen pral lobby pou yon guest appearance next to the Profet. . Very Happy Very Happy

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
kompared wrote:

Pale pou tet ou ak atis fanm ou te manage yo!
Mei Mei still rocks my world e mwen pral lobby pou yon guest appearance next to the Profet. . Very Happy Very Happy

Mei Mei gen lontan l'ap bay pwoblèm sou KM ! Sèl bagay JB, zo granmoun pa pran non...Ou genlè pa wè gwosè jarèt fanm nan, se bagay pou l ba w yon kle epi l tou kokobe w wi. Laughing Laughing Laughing

NT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: