Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - STEEVE KHE'S MISTAKE WITH DJAKOUT FROM PROMOTER ROCKY!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

STEEVE KHE'S MISTAKE WITH DJAKOUT FROM PROMOTER ROCKY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen sur ke misye kon sa kounyea.

The next singer will learn from what happened as well as Djakout.

HappyMax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His mistake is the same one Polo is about to make: Leaving Haiti and getting used to the business culture/practices in USA/Canada/France etc.. and go back to work for a band or any "so called business" operating in Haiti.

Business is a science in every country except Haiti. We do not have businesses in Haiti. All we have or copy from is a bunch of Syrian/Libanese refugees invading our "bord de mer" in the mid 1900's and start doing commerce taking advantage of our "Complex de Guacanagaric", (Guacanagaric: the over polite Haitian Cacique who gave away his own bed and wife/daughters to the invading Spaniards)

Read between the lines...Do I blame Djakout for frustrating the kid.. NO NO NO...all I can say...It's "A L'IMAGE DU PAYS "...EVERYBODY IS INTO COLLECTING 100% AND NOT INVESTING A PENNY BACK IN MAKING THEIR SURROUNDINGS BETTER.

SAK VLE KONPRAN'N ...KONPRAN'N...

POLO...READ THIS POST 20 TIMES UNTIL YOU GET IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO....KEEP IN MIND, IT IS NOT DJAKOUT (BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS THAT I ADMIRE)...IT IS THE COUNTRY VIEWED BY ANYONE WHO HAS LEFT IT FOR A FEW YEARS AND WHO HAS MOVED ON ....GET READY TO BE FRUSTRATED 6 DAYS OUT OF 7

Polo Valdez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

An nou poze, se yon promoter kap gerer gig li.......just too bad someone has to kiss asses publicly to keep the loot coming. It is all about personality and that's the difference between Steve and da crew.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: