KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN: LISTEN TO 3 NEW SONGS FROM NEW CD!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:09 am    Post subject: ZENGLEN: LISTEN TO 3 NEW SONGS FROM NEW CD! Reply with quote Back to top

With the approval of the maestro Brutus

*ZENGLEN - Sincerely Yours
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/zenglen-sincerely-yours-new-rezilta-pi-red-cd

*ZENGLEN - Lajan Monte Bwa
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/zenglen-lajan-monte-bwa-new-rezilta-pi-red-cd

*ZENGLEN - With You
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/zenglen-with-you-chris-brown-covernew-rezilta-pi-red-cd

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Rezilta pi red ginle' vre

so far so good .. from my first listen Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
menkonpa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for me, the singers did NOT deliver. Mizik la de trop haut niveau pou chanteu yo

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:

Jazz la pa Jan'm gen problem mizik. Se problem strategy ak marketing yo genyen and they show no sign of improvement in that department. Koté buzz cd a?

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

Jazz la pa Jan'm gen problem mizik. Se problem strategy ak marketing yo genyen and they show no sign of improvement in that department. Koté buzz cd a?

Have to agree here .. but the album coming out in the Am ..let's wait and see .. but leading up to they Releasing ..Buzz wasn't there and no anticipation ..

so yes you right here .. ...but since its not problem .. enjoying and hope they inprove along the way ..

PS: Pe Brut ... 1 observation and thats coming from me ..

No presence on no Social Media ... At all .. 1 website had it early beat me by 2 sec .. but presence on all media .. and social to that Matter is non existent sir .. been on twitter / fb ect ect .. nada sir ..

that's something you guys need to work on ..not saying that's all you need but hey.. hey my opinion

btw time have change and the band as a whole need to adjust .. ..

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice songs. "With you" rive sou Mwen. Also he sound like Reginal Cange and pipo at the same time on this track. Maybe it's me. #zenglenpagenproblemmizik#brutusgerejazzla

bel mizik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"I'm sincerely yours" will definitely be a hit on that CD, I have no doubt about that.

elkompaloco

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MANMAN PITI MARE VO VANT...... ZENGLEN GOAL AGAIN ANKO.....

MIZIK YO BEL, TXT YO BEL.....

M JUS PA TRO FEEL WID NAN MIZIK LI CHANTE YO... VWA MYSYE WEAK! BUT ZENGLEN REZILTA PIRED.... MESYE YO PLZ FE PROMOSYON ALBUM NAN!!!!

DJAZZ RED RED!

GOOD JOB M APROVE SAM TANDE YO LA WI...

elkompaloco

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MANMAN PITI MARE VO VANT...... ZENGLEN GOAL AGAIN ANKO.....

MIZIK YO BEL, TXT YO BEL.....

M JUS PA TRO FEEL WID NAN MIZIK LI CHANTE YO... VWA MYSYE WEAK! BUT ZENGLEN REZILTA PIRED.... MESYE YO PLZ FE PROMOSYON ALBUM NAN!!!!

DJAZZ RED RED!

GOOD JOB M APROVE SAM TANDE YO LA WI...

1Lov'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Morning KM,
Thanks for the early Dose of ZENGLEN..
I'm stuck at "Sincerely Yours"..
ZENGLEN genle pral fel anko..
Wow, What a Wonderful World is the World of Konpa Muzik ..

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: