KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PIPO RETURNS WITH 1 OF THE INGREDIENTS THAT.................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: PIPO RETURNS WITH 1 OF THE INGREDIENTS THAT................. Reply with quote Back to top

It has been CONFIRMED that PIPO and DENER CEIDE will be BACK together on the next KLASS CD on another song just like the debut CD when they brought you "U Don't Want Me". We're not sure if he will also go the TI HAROLD route as well, as he and Ti Harold came up with "Emmene Moi" the last time; but DENER CEIDE is on board once again....CONFIRMED.

In regards to the DENER CEIDE produced song, we're not sure if it's one that came from what was supposed to be Pipo's solo CD before he joined Klass (Like U Don't Want Me); or if it's a brand new song that he went to work on with Dener.

KM!

shah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klass meal is done cooking. It's a matter of time now to share it. Dener and the prophet have a great connection to produce great songs. I am waiting like anyone else! It's going to be great!

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can't go wrong with either one of those guys...I have yet to hear a bad song produced by Dener.

1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kazak-lakol wrote:
You can't go wrong with either one of those guys...I have yet to hear a bad song produced by Dener.

You can say that Again..
He's One of the Best out there..

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: