Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI DIVA MICKAEL MUSIC WANTS DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI DIVA MICKAEL MUSIC WANTS DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: HMI DIVA MICKAEL MUSIC WANTS DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT! Reply with quote Back to top

MICKAEL MUSIC of BEL fame made this comment to us earlier today AFTER we saw who she had eyes for on the political scene,

MICKAEL MUSIC: "Donald trump for president!! All hail the Donald!!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why do you justify that you want DONALD TRUMP as the next President of the U.S?
MICKAEL MUSIC: "If we have to take one; take one that at least is RICH enough to NOT care and always tell the truth. They all feel the same way, he just says it. We all know where we stand with him. The ones that are qualified still find a way to never keep their promises ... And Clinton robbed Haiti, so never will she get my vote. And after Obama, I wouldn't mind Trump, so they can miss Obama in office lol.

I'm PRO-WOMEN and I'm mad that I can't vote for Clinton. After a black man, a female is a great next step for America; but not her; so Trump it is. I believe Donald believes everything he says.... And we are all clear on his views. We all know where we stand with him. It's the USA's time to have a Sweet Micky in office."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is it safe to say that you are a REPUBLICAN?
MICKAEL MUSIC: "Far from it.. But it's the lesser of two evils now. Clinton is racist. I do recall all the negative statements she said in regards to Obama. I'm not a Republican. I am a person who appreciates honesty. We need to be clear on where we stand in the USA. It's time to deal with the truth. POLITICIANS LIE...RICH brats...DON'T. Donald is a rich brat that doesn't care what anyone thinks, he's non-scripted."

KM!

prince tiga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

100% dako

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahahaha
I needed that laugh this morning
Donald Trump the clown is rich lolllll
I would rather take mister fix-a-face-need-a-surgery Carson
Who does not support a Muslim president loll
I respect your opinion nonetheless !!!

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She backed up her argument pretty well. But I still feel that it would be a disaster

T-UZ STILI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if she really knows what's going around the politic circle...
Having said that we need a sweet micky in the white house is garbage...

Who's more racist than Trump?

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's crazy. Oh boy Trump will built a giant wall between America and Haiti to prevent all Haitian from entering the U.S.

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All I can say is 'Wow!'

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: FACEBOOK COMMENTS FROM NON-MEMBERS! Reply with quote Back to top

FACEBOOK Comments

Depoze Depoze, Massabba Rass, Donald Jean and 3 others like this.

*Josephys Dafils I am so mad that this group did not make it big in the HMI. They had my undivided attention.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs

*Mackly Andre donald trump is running for dictator ,not for president.i am rather having clinton 100 millions times than someone like him saying only in his speech i am rich .he talks like he is so rich .then last time i checked top 100 richest perspn over the world ,he can not be in the list.he has just 3 billions.i hope BERNIE Bernie Sanders to be nominated for democrat
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs

*Marcky Mix Jiska Maintenant No we don't want this ignorant arogant as our next president. If i was a republican i would vote Jeb . Donald Trump think the world is like a living room where you can change your furniture position anytime you want , he keep saying he's going to do this , that etc.. But never give specific, plan, details .
Like · Reply · 16 hrs · Edited

*Fritz Akaloray Sa tonbe sou tet li menm!
Like · Reply · 16 hrs

*Marcky Mix Jiska Maintenant Worst thing she said is : its the USA time to have a Sweet Micky in the office really Mickeal ??? Peyiw telman ap byen mache nan moman an ...#shm
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs

*Depoze Depoze @Micka, you are right, in Many ways.
I Love Hillary, but I agree ..Racist - True
Robbed Haiti- even more True and even as currently they still Robbing Haiti
Donald- it would be even worst than Sweet Micky! Although he doest tell it as it is, doesnt sugar coat anything-you can't Handle The Truth! He doesnt care..he says whats in his mind, while others smile in your face, and says how they Really feel Behind you.
A Traite -Haitian Prople Has!
Like · Reply · 14 hrs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: