Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KLEMAY AND FRERO OPINIONS ON ZENGLEN 3 SINGER FORMAT!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLEMAY AND FRERO OPINIONS ON ZENGLEN 3 SINGER FORMAT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bel mizik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember Zenglen had three singers when Brustus wanted to kick Holliwood out of the band. I also do not forget the drama with Ti Siwo when Ralph Conde started playing with Zenglen. Brutus has his own ways to take his vulnerable fellow musicians to the curve. Shocked

shah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade yon pwoblem. Saa c yon jazz ki toumante papa. Sim t klemay mwen tap di mim bagay. Nou pa konin sa Brutus t di missye Leu li t vin nan zenglen. So pa juje malere a. To each his own. 4
Chante non yon jazz! Ou koue! Good Luck to them!

Futur Ex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se menm Frero sa wi ki tap rele Brutus Ipokrit byen kalkule ya... kitem swiv toujou.

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se sel moun ki pa konen anyen nan konpa ou bien jazz konpa ki pou sezi pou 3 ou 4 chanteur nan on jazz
dapre sa'm konen NEMOURS te toujou gen 3 chanteur minimum, ni Sicot, ni Jazz Des Jeunes, SHOOGAR COMBO 4 chanteur, TROPICANA/SEPTEN pa janm pa gen 4 chanteur, SYSTEM BAND juska prezan 3 chanteur, DP EXPRESS toujou 3 chanteur, COUPLE CLOUE pa janm pa gen 3 chanteur malgre met djazz la se chanteur, epui anpil lot anko. Nap tan album sa Zenglen, mwen suspect lap gen anpil couleur sou li

Melokompa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As Zenglen fan i hope the next album works for the band. Brutus has to find a way to make the musicians feel that they are part of the team whether they are members or gigers. Brutus deserves admiration for what he has done to keep this great band for 26 years, but he has to do a better job explaining the vision for the band.

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Frero tet fret paskel konnen ke c seul li ki k monte desann avion leul vle. Lot neg yo pa k fel. Brutus just ap abuze lot deux neg yo. C pa serieux ca.

Bel'Hair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ni frero , ni klemay byen reponn but only time will and can tell.
fok lot brother a reponn tou wi (Pat)

Good Luck Zenglen.

P.S focus on music, zenglen is known for great music.

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pouki pou lot brodeur a repon'n lar? Misye ponko menm konnen statu li nan group la. Anything he says can be used against him; so silence is golden my friend. Fok misye gen visa'l avan...lol.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: