KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT #1 "TET FRET: PIYAY LA FINI" STUDIO PICS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: DJAKOUT #1 "TET FRET: PIYAY LA FINI" STUDIO PICS! Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPA MAGAZINE was in the studio with DJAKOUT #1 last night as they worked on their upcoming cd set for release in May. We were with MAMANE, SHABBA, TI REGI, and RORO as they gave us a taste of what will come on their upcoming cd.

We heard 4 songs, and from the ones that I got the chance to listen to...I can really say ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Again, I am only speaking on four of the songs. We were given the titles; but we were asked NOT to reveal any names...so nap ret TET FRET because according to the guys PIYAY LA FINI.

What I found interesting is that the SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS LYRICS are very very strong based on the songs that I heard. DJAKOUT has always been a band to go that route with their past hits; and this time it is no different. TIT TANKOU JISTIS, PWOFITE, BIZNIS PAM gin pawol ki voye ou al reflect...DJAKOUT PA CHANJE SA based on the 4 songs that I heard. ANPIL MOUN AP REJOIN YO NAN PAWOL SA YO.

There is another song that I heard where they flipped the script because It does NOT sound like DJAKOUT at all, and that caught me by surprise indeed......in a positive way. SE DI POU YO DI W SE mizik DJAKOUT SA YE POU KA KWE (YOUN nan mizik yo wi)

There is another song that will have a couple of DANCE STEPS that you can expect POUCHON and STEEVE, along with the band to do LIVE when they play. SA AP BEL ANPIL SI YO JWE KAT YO BIEN.

All in all, I had a great time ion the studio with the guys, and you could see how the 4 musicians believed in what they were doing, joking around and talking about the different songs.

We have INTERVIEWS coming up on another thread...in the meantime, enjoy these snapshots.

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Albòm sa a sipoze ta bon paske djaz la te gen ase tan lib pou byen travay mizik yo. Èske nap jwenn yon lòt "la familia" oubyen "maniguata" nan men Djakout ankò? Nou rete branche n'ap ret tann. Definitivman Djakout bezwen yon albòm ki gen hit sou li pou l rete youn nan djaz premye divizyon yo deyò a.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tande korn, al we bef! Laughing

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Pè Jay,

Fòk ou di ekspresyon an byen pou moun ki pa twò maton nan Kreyòl yo konprann sa w vle di: « Ou tande bèf, alewè kòn ! »

NT

bel_melody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanxs for the Update
Nap ret Tann !!

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jaz peyi a
Nap tann album lan

Smile

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Selma mesye make sure album lan bon

Saka denye album jazz la wi si pa gen Hit

Aya
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se bagay sa wi ti patne a tap pale a. Ou paka di'm yon album pral soti next month(according to album released party flyer 5/16) epi neg yo still ap travay sou album lan. Kile neg yo ap komanse fe pwomosyon pou album? Ti mesye pran men nou ande.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Pè Jay,

Fòk ou di ekspresyon an byen pou moun ki pa twò maton nan Kreyòl yo konprann sa w vle di: « Ou tande bèf, alewè kòn ! »

NT

Mesye kite jazz mwen en repo li. Neg yo konnen yo pa gen dwa a l'erreur. Si non plis piyay pou KLASS.

Bel_poze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guin yon bagay mwen Remake nan bisnis sa...Depi se Djazz kap Fe Album kap Kale ko yo depui avan Album soti....WAP SHOOTER DEYO QUAND MEME...PIYAY LA FEK KOMANSE intuition m pap trayi m...se sak fe anbyans pase sou yo tout...yo djyoleeeerr trop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: