KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 LAN KEYBOARDIST CONFIRMS DEPARTURE FROM BAND IS SET!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: 5 LAN KEYBOARDIST CONFIRMS DEPARTURE FROM BAND IS SET! Reply with quote Back to top

PS: T KLOD is all the way on the LEFT.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you still part of 5 LAN, or have you guys parted ways?
T KLOD: "5 lan is getting really busy, and now that we are done with the XTASSY album, I have to give it all my attention. I have learned a lot from him (5 ETWAL), and thanks to his exposure I have made a lot of connections that will eventually help me with XTASSY. I am going to help him out with some gigs until my replacement is selected.

It was not an easy decision because I have been performing with 5 lan for sometime now. DJ 5etwal and I spoke about it and he understood where I was coming from, and I thank him and respect him for that."

KM!

JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEG YO FEK AP DERAPE A DJAZZ LA EH PI SE LEUR SA DEZOD AP LAGE Question Question Question SMH Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa a ka kreye yon vid pou 5Lan paske groov misye yo nice anpil.

se misye ki te fòmil kouyad la nan dwèt li.

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maestro TKLOD we tout djazz ap lage, misie gin le kwe nan djazz li, misie gin le vle lage too. I cannot blame the guy since he is the owner and maestro of his own band.

Balon an nan pie TKLOD ak manager Manno pou yo lage album nan pou Fanatik XTASSY yo.

Good Luck to both entities...!!! Very Happy

Deutch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DRUG LEGAL LA PRAL PRAN LARI....

AFE DEUTCH REGLE.....DJAZZ SA SE GRIMEL SELMAN WI KI KANPE DEVAN'L.....OH OH........MWEN PRAL BOTE GRIMEL BABAS YO......

LOBEY PRAL FET NAN DJAZZ SA....

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I stopped in a 5 LAN party few weeks ago. I was intrigued by their set up. At first I didn't get it. I was analyzing the sound and the stage. I'm like I see a DJ but why do I hear such a heavy live sound. I saw musicians on stage with instruments but I thought they were just there playing on mute. I was so dumbfounded. But the sound was on point. Then I finally got it! (It's the Haitian blonde in me). That is a dope concept! I loved the sound. The whole movement. A lot of good grooves. Goooood stuff.

Anyway to the topic .... best wishes on your new album!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: