KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI & THE "ILL NANA" OBSERVATION...CHECK IT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: CARIMI & THE "ILL NANA" OBSERVATION...CHECK IT Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting observation from ME regarding CARIMI's "ILL NANA".

There is a part in the song where MICKAEL says "IF YOUR GIRL GOT THAT ILL NANA......ALL MY FELLAS SAY HELL YEAH", when they play that song LIVE, it will be addressed to the fellas in the crowd.

We all know that a lot of the fellas who attend parties come WITHOUT a girl or their girl because they come to have a good time LOOKING TO SCORE with some "ILL NANA" with a girl at the party. TOUT TI MESSIEU YO PRAL SUSPEK...PASKE YO PAP VLE MONTRE TI MEDAMES KI NAN BAL YO that they have an "ILL NANA" waiting for them at home. If the girls at the party see TI MESSIEURS KAP VOYE MIN ANLE to praise an "ILL NANA" waiting for them at home....anpil nan ti medames sa yo ap tou elimine TI MESSIEURS SA YO NAN MIND YO in terms of giving up that ILL NANA....They will be like...U GOT AN ILL NANA AT HOME ...EPI WAP BANM CHECK NAN BAL LA? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The cautious thing for the fellas to do IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SCORE some "ILL NANA" at a CARIMI party....PA REPON Mickael when he sings that part....POU TI MEDAMES YO PA TOU KRAZE HOPE NOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's YOUR BUSINESS si wal DEKLARE TET OU bay ti medames yo that you have an "ILL NANA" waiting at home....OU TOU PA NAN BATAY!

MANTI'M FE?

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing

But fok mwen ta konnin sak Ill Nada avan .. sa sa
vle' di Idea

In that case my hell noooo

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UMMS0311

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM, you are right on point timesye pwal perdu anpil ill nana wi. By the way CARIMI vann tout business player yo wi nan albom lan lollllllllllllll

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Laughing Laughing

But fok mwen ta konnin sak Ill Nada avan .. sa sa
vle' di Idea

In that case my hell noooo

Gadon Ill Nono ki pa konn sa Ill Nana vle di!! Laughing Laughing
Yanva, ou retired too soon, bro! Laughing Laughing

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

msye ap play innocent lollll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: