Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 2013 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE NOMINATIONS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2013 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE NOMINATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

REZILTA...all the way....
Pa guen manti nan sa...

BonKompa29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rezilta

Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BKMK wrote:
Patrick kelke swa ou blokem sou site sa ou pa ,monche mwen trouvew manke anpil epi sa pa fe sans wi menm yon mizik DISIP nou pa jwen nan lis sa WOW Crying or Very sad :cry: Crying or Very sad

Tèt ou pa bon non cheri,mizik sa ou wè yo chwazi la yo ou t'ap vin mete fatra nan mitan yo? Ki mizik disip ou ka vin mete nan mitan HIT sa yo la?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SANDY...PA FE SA. I disagree with your comment strongly about calling the Disip song "Fatra". SE PA VRE DUTOU!

I am one of the biggest fans of the DISIP song "Poukisa"....believe you me...I believe that after the video is released...that is when the impact of the song will be felt. The song has not yet done what it is supposed to do to the fullest.....LE VIDEO A LAGE ET SI LI BIEN PRESENTE....U will see the impact of "Poukisa". I believe in that song a lot.

KM!

yef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are lots of songs on this list that deserved the song of the year. But the song that really really really stuck is:

Zenglen--Rezilta!

The message in this song is just amazing!

-Fabrice Rouzier

negneworleans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rezilta

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would have said Rezilta prior to the release of the "Fe'l Vini Avan" album. Once the album came out, it just sucked the momentum out of Rezilta and the HMI period. You Don't Want Me gets my vote.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE NOMINATIONS! Reply with quote Back to top

Rezilta is by far song of the year. Sa T-Vice ap fè nan tt kategori sa yo?

nenevice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE NOMINATIONS! Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
Rezilta is by far song of the year. Sa T-Vice ap fè nan tt kategori sa yo?

wap sal ko'w...sanble ou fek ateri nan HMI la? Rolling Eyes

yo pa di'w se Vye djazz sa ki DOMINE nan tout bagay kap pase nan ti HMI sa!

ti kretin pa fe sa anko Laughing Laughing

anyhow....Rezilta got my vote on this one! Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
androdro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rezilta pagen manti nen sa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: