Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 2013 GROUP OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2013 GROUP OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neglky1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow its pretty tought this year. But I'll go with Zenglen. Klass and Tvice have the momentum cause their albulm is more recent. But should zenglen should get in my opinion. But I won't be surprise if klass or tvice get it

Ed'Arso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Soyons serieux mes amis,si Harmonik gen plas li la a,pou disip paka la tou ?
Sa a, mwen pap pran li nan men pyes moun.

Yon moun pap vini di m ke 3 ou 4 group ki la te pi bon ke disip pou Ane 2013 sa.

Mwen pran Harmonik kom egzanp.Sa pa vle di ke mwen gen yon pwoblem ak Harmonik.Byen ke Mac D pa janm rive sou mwen.Pa kont mizik Sanders chante yo,toujou rive sou mwen.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klass!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn sa diiiii, sheuuuttttt
zenglen gen plis tan depi cd a soti, yo jwe plis
Klass depi cd a soti, yap bat moun tout kote
titotitotito

KLASS, ti bout tan Pipo antre nan jazz la li delivre, promosion anraje, bel bagay yo fe Haiti, Haiti deklare yo champion ete 2013
3 videos gentan soti, distribision nan lekol yo
sold out tout kote yo pase, no problem booking
rezon sa yo fem bay KLASS li

ZENGLEN PI RED

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2013 belongs to KLASS...
KLASS IT IS BABY...YES IT IS BABY...

BonKompa29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

between Zenglen and Klass, i'll give it to Klass because Zenglen came out first and Klass dropped and stole the spot light, ever since then yap venin moun....KLASS It iS BaBy

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 GROUP OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS! Reply with quote Back to top

Klass got this one but Zenglen will not go down without a fight. A battle of 2 bands. Please don't waste the votes on other bands.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neglky1 wrote:
Wow its pretty tought this year. But I'll go with Zenglen. Klass and Tvice have the momentum cause their albulm is more recent. But should zenglen should get in my opinion. But I won't be surprise if klass or tvice get it
T-Vice pa nan batay. Se pou konplé list la yo mete li.

yef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zenglen
These guys were expected to be the laughing stock of the HMI after Richie's departure..... The opposite happened!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

negneworleans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

klass

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: